Looks like Chloe was late for work!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You beat me to it, Slinky! What on earth does she look like? Very unprofessional, especially when Sam is well groomed and informative, and a pleasure to watch. She’s acting very ‘blokey’ lately, with her stance and mannerisms .

I once saw her in a dress and high heels sat in one of the chairs in the studio, and she looked STUNNING ! so why can't she continue to look like that. I know she's gay, but is there a requirement to be 'blokey' in the lesbian world even if you are the masculine one in the relationship ?

You beat me to it, Slinky! What on earth does she look like? Very unprofessional, especially when Sam is well groomed and informative, and a pleasure to watch. She’s acting very ‘blokey’ lately, with her stance and mannerisms .
Exceptionally ‘blokey’ and jittery this morning. Perhaps Sam is one of her ex’s ?

I once saw her in a dress and high heels sat in one of the chairs in the studio, and she looked STUNNING ! so why can't she continue to look like that. I know she's gay, but is there a requirement to be 'blokey' in the lesbian world even if you are the masculine one in the relationship ?
I don't understand why some lesbian women want to dress in masculine clothes. It has to be purely cultural. If things were reversed and men wore what we think of as feminine clothes and women wore trousers, suits, shirts, ties, etc., these same women would go for the pink frills and flounces.

Latest posts

Back