Lori Greiner TSV - Any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
Hello,
Anyone got any clues about this weekends TSV please?
My sister is getting wed in September so she is hoping it's gonna be the small boxes made into initials. She was gonna get one for each of the bridesmaids.

Any info would be great thanks

this TSV is going to be on a buy more pay more option or something...the first item is £10.99, but then each subsequent item is £7.99!!!

Also, thankfully, QVC's annoying policy of each item has to be the exactly the same choice to qualify for reduced P&P does not apply here - half price P&P kicks in for different letter choices!

this TSV is going to be on a buy more pay more option or something...the first item is £10.99, but then each subsequent item is £7.99!!!

Also, thankfully, QVC's annoying policy of each item has to be the exactly the same choice to qualify for reduced P&P does not apply here - half price P&P kicks in for different letter choices!

Just tried to order some, but I'm not getting the extra ones for £7.99.
£10.99 each - No discount.

do you think they will only start this offer when the TSV launches?

Just tried to order some, but I'm not getting the extra ones for £7.99.
£10.99 each - No discount.

do you think they will only start this offer when the TSV launches?

i think the discount shows when the order is completed. i placed an order via Qcut, then looked online about 10 mins later and that is when i saw the discount...no mention was made online or on the phone...if you can, i would try it through Qcut and then check online a little later...hope this works for you!!!!

thats wierd as last year you didnt get the chance

basically it was full price postage per letter so if they have changed it this time thats not fair on the people who sold it out very quickly last year

Just ordered four of these, 2 in J, 1 in C & 1 in K.
I only got the extra P & P discount on the second J. CS said that it doesn't apply for different letters. I know we moan about IW, but at least it's one item number, one postage charge!

Just ordered two different letters, full P&P, so £6.90 but £3 discount on the second letter which doesn't show up when you order online, as in the price doesn't change, they just take off £3, total for two was £25.88.

Just checked my account and my order is showing as follows
One at £10.99
Two of the same letter at £7.99
Total postage charged £8.62
Total order cost £35.59

Just checked the item number and it said buy additional boxes at a reduction of £3.00
What do you guys think I'm I being charged correctly ?
Silly me can't work out the postage.

EDIT silly me penny has dropped
It's two at full p+p and half p+p for duplicated letter lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back