Lottie and Zoe made redundant

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wasn't keen on Lottie. would turn the sound off when she was on. I thought others had joined after Lottie and to my way of thinking if there are redundancies surely it's last in first out. It's a pity they don't get rid of Howard and Nigel as well.

I haven't seen enough of Zoe to comment, but always felt that Lottie was one of the better female presenters that they have on Ideal World (I certainly prefer her to the likes of Jacqui, Dennice, Joanne and Loen) so it's strange that she's been made redundant. Even moreso when the dreadful Jacqui 'Err, Urm, Err, Urm' Joseph is still working for the channel.

O f course they're there to be liked. They are hired for their ability in front of the Camera and likability.Nobody is going to hire some miserable sod who has the personality of a wet fish.
She was good.A genuine person with a bubbly personality.If like somebody,the TV stays on...if not..it goes off.It goes off when Denise is on, and ditto for Dale Franklin,Julia Roberts,Craig Rowe,Fat Trim, that Will bloke ( loosely speaking).

Don't watch this channel but, having just been made redundant myself, I can certainly sympathise with those affected.

And yet, AntheaTurner is still there, her trailer aired ten minutes ago. Louise66, sorry to hear your news. TakeCare (((((((cwtch/hugs))))))) x Snarly

Do we know if the presenters have been made redundant or have just decided to leave at the end of their contracts?

I was really shocked at this. Lottie never had a goodbye. Just hope Zoe is able to least say goodbye on her last show. When is her last show, anone know, Id like to watch. I have got to like Zoe, she was a bit different, it must be hard for her to know she has been axed yet still working, very professional and admirable. I cannot understand why Zoe got the bullet when Hayley is allowed to stay, Hayley is on so much too. Guess Zoe did not do as much creeping up to the boss.

I was really shocked at this. Lottie never had a goodbye. Just hope Zoe is able to least say goodbye on her last show. When is her last show, anone know, Id like to watch. I have got to like Zoe, she was a bit different, it must be hard for her to know she has been axed yet still working, very professional and admirable. I cannot understand why Zoe got the bullet when Hayley is allowed to stay, Hayley is on so much too. Guess Zoe did not do as much creeping up to the boss.

For some reason presenters never seem to get to say Goodbye on Iw, once there gone there gone and its as if they were never there. Very strange imo

All credit to Zoe though for sticking it out when they have given her the marching order. She was competent and I was getting to like her. She isnt as brash as hayley, who seemed to join as a main presneter around same time and I think Lottie may have gone because she seemed to be strong and wouldnt be pushed around. I felt she genuinley cared and was a huge asset to Ideal and they should have valued her for the asset she was. She wasnt hard sell and was very educated and not to be unkind but some of the others are well, less well read, shall we say.

Ideal World have always, in my opinion, managed to sack the wrong people. They should have kept Lottie, certainly, and considered dumping any or all from Dennice, Shaun and Howard.

Ideal World have always, in my opinion, managed to sack the wrong people. They should have kept Lottie, certainly, and considered dumping any or all from Dennice, Shaun and Howard.

But was she sacked? Or did she want to move on herself?

Latest posts

Back