Love my shopping channels, so a second chance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pleased to see you back Tristar, the more the merrier - FMs seems to be disappearing at the rate of knots!

Welcome back Tristar. I wish Burly Bear would return too.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Im enjoying it already and am humbled by how many people remember me and welcomed me back. I wasnt sure what kind of reception I would get but coming back as a different name was never considered at all, I was always honest, just a real person with real opinions and real Feelings, No, I would never have hid behind a new name. Thanks everyone.

I was Surprised and saddened to hear Burly had left too.

Im enjoying it already and am humbled by how many people remember me and welcomed me back. I wasnt sure what kind of reception I would get but coming back as a different name was never considered at all, I was always honest, just a real person with real opinions and real Feelings, No, I would never have hid behind a new name. Thanks everyone.

I was Surprised and saddened to hear Burly had left too.

I think you can see a lot of people are pleased to see you back hopefully that will make you feel welcome. Now my lovely i just want to say in advance that i may not always agree with some things that you say and i may openly disagree with you, but never take that as a sign that i dont like you.

I wish BB was back too

ONG, has BB gone. Why?
Sorry, things have been a bit crazy in my life, but I have been reading the forum and thinking that it
wasn't as entertaining - somehow lacking something. I have only just realised it's because BB is not posting! Sorry, I can be a bit slow on the uptake.

ONG, has BB gone. Why?
Sorry, things have been a bit crazy in my life, but I have been reading the forum and thinking that it
wasn't as entertaining - somehow lacking something. I have only just realised it's because BB is not posting! Sorry, I can be a bit slow on the uptake.
BB did not leave did he I thought he was banned.
Lynn

We don't wish this to become a discussion but Burly did not leave, he was banned by Graham and for good reason.

Meanwhile....back to QVC:thinking:

Hmm totally respect that Jude just the statement was posed hours ago & everyone's since dried up, (not literally I mean re QVC lol).
People have every right to say that they miss past members if they like imo. (Not dissing your comment at all but I don't think people will just switch their feelings off in light of recent events).

On a lighter note I've been having lots of interesting & in-depth discussions about the wonders of Q on "The dark side" (Facebook). Including "Is AY taking her fashion inspiration from the colours of highlighter pens"? She did the dayglo yellow & pink but then confused us by going all sophisticated in a rather lovely cobalt blue fitted dress. :thinking:

Last edited:
I think the point was that the Tristar thread was in the QVC section. Fair play to Sazza leaving it here and not moving so everyone can see Tristar is back with us, and not transferring to the Drop where only visible to VIPs. I think that is a nice gesture.
Welcome back Tristar

Latest posts

Back