Lulu’s Time Bomb?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I am thinking Lulu must be finished with QVC or they’re finished with her. Out of curiosity I just had a look, and there are only three Time Bomb items in her QVC page.

I suppose she will have to boom bang-a-bang on the Head of Products’ door and demand more airtime. Let’s pretend if she was on more often the man who sold the world would need to reduce his price as she isn’t good TV on there. The boat that I row would never come anywhere near the telly when she’s flogging her gear. In fact, if I do tune in by accident and catch her on there, I shout at the TV for her to go away. It drags down my very soul so much I have to grab a box of matches to relight my fire..Take That in your pipe and smoke it, Lulu.

But, it is only QVC that it is called Lulu's Time Bomb. Really, the range is sold as just Time Bomb. Her ex-husband owns the company, and she is only the BA on QVC, always has been. I remember when it first launched, she was rambling on about how she mixed oils etc herself, giving the idea it was her brand and she made the formulas on her own.

She did Strictly and QVC endless vote for Lulu when she was crap.

Latest posts

Back