Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just checked out what was coming up on Q Active, I may go to bed - how boring :-( and still no bliddy large Jenny or Franka showing on the new website. Poor show Q, poor show :taphead:

Go Capirossi go go go. DO IT. You should, youre her bestest fan :glass::glass:

Hehe! I think Tasha or Pickle beat me on that!! ANd I've started to sober up now, I would have loved to ring in pissed and tell her that the xb strap was crap, haha!!!! It's obvious that she doesn't have that much say, she even asked Debbie to try it on so she could see it, and admitted it was the first time she had seen all the colours.

That's bad isn't it?!!

Cross body it's weird but as a handbag in navy it's gorgeous. But is it really practical. Gawd!! I think I might hold fire to see what else comes up in navy. Cute though, seriously cute. And would look divine with my Monsoon navy shift dress and my pink kitten heels.

But i love listening to her, she"s sort of crazy but likeable, wish i could afford the navy, flying
out, oh and the red also. Money money money, wish i had more, night girlies . x x

Nope, not for me, that XB strap looks ****** awful :-(

Yes, bliddy awful but it does just clip onto the handle rings (not separate smaller ones I mean) so you could just ignore it!
I'm less keen on the way the bag sits on the table, they do look overstuffed I know but rock badly & OH pointed out that it sags in the middle & the studs are just there for decoration, not offering any protection whatsoever as they're sticking out from underneath the bag...? :wonder:

What age is Lulu G> Have you all gone to bed girlies and not ordered anything, i love it but
cant afford it, tried the OH but he gave me the no money thing, so cant borrow, unless it goes
to advanced orders, love the navy. without the strap, it doesnt suit it with the strap :down:

Yes, bliddy awful but it does just clip onto the handle rings (not separate smaller ones I mean) so you could just ignore it!
I'm less keen on the way the bag sits on the table, they do look overstuffed I know but rock badly & OH pointed out that it sags in the middle & the studs are just there for decoration, not offering any protection whatsoever as they're sticking out from underneath the bag...? :wonder:
Yes agree about the feet on the bottom. What's the point they dont serve any purpose. Won't be buying especially as it seems she hasn't had an awful lot to do with the production of this bag!

I noticed that about the feet, thought it was just me.

Can't see many (or indeed any at the mo) easy pays on the range girlies :-(

Lulu Guinness Quilted Lips Nappa Leather Small Wanda Bag
Introductory Price
£272.76
QVC Price
£300.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £136.38 plus P&P

Lulu Guinness Patent Leather Eyelet Anna Bag
QVC Price
£190.11
Item Number
Availability
Some choices not in stock
UK P&P
£5.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £63.37 plus P&P

I noticed that about the feet, thought it was just me.

Can't see many (or indeed any at the mo) easy pays on the range girlies :-(

No doesn't seem to be much on easy pays. I was hoping they would have a few on 4 easy pays. Oh well my money is safe then.

Lulu Guinness Quilted Lips Nappa Leather Small Wanda Bag
Introductory Price
£272.76
QVC Price
£300.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.95
Available in 2 Easy Pay instalments of £136.38 plus P&P

Lulu Guinness Patent Leather Eyelet Anna Bag
QVC Price
£190.11
Item Number
Availability
Some choices not in stock
UK P&P
£5.95
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £63.37 plus P&P

Thanks BB - not showing on my screen :-( Stupid website

No doesn't seem to be much on easy pays. I was hoping they would have a few on 4 easy pays. Oh well my money is safe then.

Mine too Tash. Don't know whether I am relieved or not, lol

Lulu Guinness The World Is Your Oyster Large Tote Bag

Bargain Hunter Price
£174.24
QVC Price
£190.00
Item Number
Availability
In stock
UK P&P
£5.95

Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £58.08 plus P&P