Lyndsay ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just heard our beloved Jess refer to mother of pearl as "beyond expensive".

šŸ™„
How far 'beyond expensive'?? ;) There'll always be seashells that can be polished up, even if it's the great grandfather of Pearl, or whatever she decides to call herself, so again, how far? :p

Lindsey on with Glenn Lehrer sitting alongside her.

"A beautiful colour that will last forever - and its carved by Glenn Lehrer an erm.. artist, an ermmm... erm.... crafts erm......"

Then Glenn awkwardly starts talking as Lindsey struggles to describe who/what he is.

Then, on fine form, she says "you're getting an amazing amount of gold"

How many grams of gold does "amazing" weigh exactly Linds?
Oh blimey, I bet Glenn Lehrer was pleased to be on with the village idiot! He usually likes the adoration coming in bucketloads from the presenter, but we all know the only thing that comes in bucketloads from her can normally be found in fields of cows or after the Household Cavalry have gone through London. He's a....umm......he's a...err -. Is it a bird, is it a plane? No, it's Lehrer Man!

This afternoon, Lindsey left her brain in her Destello plastic handbag. As usual.

She's mimicking Jess Foley's impression of the opening to a South American bat cave. Had enough time to boil the kettle and be back before she'd closed her mouth.

At one point, the pink Australian opal bracelet was sold out. Literally the next breath, she grabs it, shows it and says, with no correction, that there are only 30 left...

And the latest price comparison? This (image 1) compared to this pendant (image 2, approx Ā£3, 750, Tiffany, 18K gold, platinum, G/VS diamonds).

RRRidickaluss! šŸ˜

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-25-15-37-12-537.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-05-25-15-37-12-537.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-05-25-15-36-51-479.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-05-25-15-36-51-479.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
And the latest price comparison? This (image 1) compared to this pendant (image 2, approx Ā£3, 750, Tiffany, 18K gold, platinum, G/VS diamonds).
After a very cursory look at the two photos, I can really see why the two were compared. Identical down to a 't' I can't see any difference between the two. I'll double check with a magnifying glass just to be sure. :)

Latest posts

Back