Mally Beauty TSV 22/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the next Mally Beauty TSV is on the 22/05/16

& could be similar to this set which has been mentioned before http://www.qvc.com/Mally-The-Good-Life-6-piece-Color-Collection.product.A278567.html?sc=A278567-User&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-A278567&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/67/a278567.001?$uslarge

I'm always very underwhelmed by Mally make-up.

I don't like powder foundations either.

I like her shadow sticks though, but I have a brown one so I'm fine.

Mally TSV is the 8 Piece The Good Life Collection

The prob with Mally's cosmetics (might not be for some darker skin tones or tanners) is that the people whom have pink based skin lose out. Most of her powders/liquids for the face are yellow based, which I think, looks horrendous over rosy cheeked complexions. Whereas Laura Geller shades fit quite nicely to suit the Princess Di's of the world...Ruddy English roses with sapphire eyes

I also feel Mally puts in a staple popular product (mascara) then does a fibre-filler for the rest, so there are no saving to be had really, regarding kits.

In the presentation AY should exclaim "lets look at what we are getting here for £39.. Mascara normally £12 alone, the rest is rubbish really but buyer can always put on ebay with the 100 others that will be dumped there in 1 weeks time"

At first I enjoyed Mally. Now I feel a serious re-branding is required to keep up with 'good for your skin cosmetics' such as Tarte.

Yes, I agree a bout her foundation colours. I've been sucked in by past TSV's but they're always too yellow. I did like her shadow sticks but I've found Boots No7 do one better, even a couple of non sparkly ones, & they really are bullet proof where Mally's only claim to be, cheaper too & almost always 3for 2 items or £5 off coupons on No7.
I do like her mascara but there must be others as good surely.

I got a postcard today, the TSV includes 4K Ultra HD Fantasy Foundation (winning the prize for most ridiculous product name), Vol Mascara, Liner in Royal Plum (again), LipShellac in Cherry Blossom, shadow sticks in Moonlight (got) and Smokey Quartz (not got, but it's another brown), powder brush and bag. It's going to be on 2 easy-pays. Jump to the phones!

Might find this one easy to resist. Like the look of the lipgloss colour & the brush but the foundation will probably be too yellow in the fairest shade, don't like the glittery shadows ( why can't she do more that aren't). Plum liner doesn't appeal.
I like her mascara but did anyone go for the last TSV & think it was different to usual? My mascara seemed much wetter, made a right mess coming out of the tube, just seemed like the formula had changed.

The brush looks good I have a brush fetish:nod: The reviews on US are hit or miss, people love or hate the foundation.

Caught the launch last night.

Mally did a full face from the start, on Facebook loads on the Q page complain about Laura, Mally etc never do from scratch. So she must read and has taken on board.

I have never bought a Mally TSV, do like to have a nose at them though. Powder foundation no, no, no and no again from me, don't care how creamy they describe the texture as. The lip colours always seem to be this variation on a bright pink which I am not a fan of. I have loads of stick eye colours from other brands in various colours. I notice Mally's TSV always seems to have a taupe/mauve like shade in them.

Latest posts

Back