• Tweakd.jpg
    Tweakd.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 94
Tweak'd by Nature Jatamansi Cleanse & Volumize Supersize Collection
Item Number: 247299
QVC Price £175.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

Beautiful hair starts at the scalp, so ensure your locks stay gorgeous from root to tip with this Plumpkin Cleanse & Volumise set from Tweak'd by Nature. With impressive supersizes of both Scalp Therapy Jatamansi Root Biomimetic Scalp & Follicle Soothing Leave-On Serum to help keep your scalp hydrated and revitalised, and Jatamansi Root Cleansing Micro-Scrub, which works to slough away dirt and build-up, this dynamic duo will leave your hair feeling beautiful from the scalp upwards for locks that are gorgeously cleansed, soft and volumised.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Tweak’d collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £175 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £125.02.

Put your scalp first – this Soothing Leave-On Serum and Cleansing Micro-Scrub are both formulated to help care for your scalp and work together to give you gorgeous hair from the root upwards, leaving it looking lifted, cleansed and revitalised. Often a neglected part of a haircare routine, your scalp's health is vitally important to the quality of your hair, so give it some love with the help of this fabulous collection!

Stay soothed – a dry, dehydrated scalp leads to hair with the same issues, so it's important to keep your skin feeling soothed and refreshed. Enter Jatamansi Root Biomimetic Scalp & Follicle Soothing Leave-On Serum, which is formulated to help hydrate, exfoliate and calm your scalp effortlessly – simply smooth it on and leave it in as it works its magic. It even helps to combat the look of thinning hair, so you can promote gorgeous locks from the base upwards.

Slough the day away – dirt, grime, product build-up… your hair goes through a lot, so experience a deep clean like never before with Jatamansi Root Cleansing Micro-Scrub. An amazing clay-to-foam formula, it works to refresh and revitalise the feel of your scalp by gently exfoliating it, helping to rid it of excess oil, dead skin cells and much more. Experience the feeling of strengthened, volumised locks that feel oh-so-healthy with the help of this innovative micro-scrub.

Go supersize – both hair heroes in this collection come in a fantastic supersize, meaning you can stay stocked up on your brand-new haircare routine for longer!

Contains:

• 1 x Rare Treasures Jatamansi Root Cleansing Micro-Scrub (453.6g; supersize) – enriched with gentle AHA and BHA, as well as jatamansi root oil, guarana extract, pumpkin fruit ferment lysate and Moroccan Lava Clay from the Atlas mountains of Morocco. With a delicious pumpkin spice scent
  • 1 x Scalp Therapy Jatamansi Root Biomimetic Scalp & Follicle Soothing Leave-On Serum (170g; supersize) – enriched with gentle AHAs and BHA, plus jatamansi root oil from Nepal

How to use:
Rare Treasures Jatamansi Root Cleansing Micro-Scrub:

• Use at least once a week in place of your normal shampoo
  • On wet hair, use a teaspoon worth of product (more or less, depending on the length of your hair) rub into your palms, and apply all over your hair
  • With a delicate touch, make circular motions until you feel the paste turn to foam, and make sure you lift the roots
  • Emulsify the product by adding a little water gradually until you create a thick lather, and rinse thoroughly
  • For an intensified effect, let it sit for two minutes, before you rinse

Scalp Therapy Jatamansi Root Biomimetic Scalp & Follicle Soothing Leave-On Serum:

• Recommended at least twice per week
  • Part your hair in sections
  • Apply directly to your scalp where needed and massage in
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Style as desired
  • Layer with styling products as desired

How on earth can two hair products be worth £175???? (QVC price) I think some of these RRP prices they quote for beauty products are a pi$$ take. I wouldn’t pay the TSV price for this Tweak’d stuff, never mind the so called normal price!

Rare Treasures Jatamansi Root Cleansing Micro-Scrub(453.6g; supersize) – £90 direct cost £21.48
Scalp Therapy Jatamansi Root Biomimetic Scalp & Follicle Soothing Leave-On Serum (170g; supersize) – £136 direct cost £32.45

Total £226 direct on Tweak’d website cost £53.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Caught 10 mins of the presentation.

I assume Dennis' lady has access to anything her heart desires from the range yet in the before picture her hair is limp, flat and lack luster.

In the after picture it is full, bouncy and voluminous, if the TSV does that then fantastic, but that would make me question the how good the rest of the range that Dennis (he loves his mom) has been flogging.

Caught 10 mins of the presentation.

I assume Dennis' lady has access to anything her heart desires from the range yet in the before picture her hair is limp, flat and lack luster.

In the after picture it is full, bouncy and voluminous, if the TSV does that then fantastic, but that would make me question the how good the rest of the range that Dennis (he loves his mom) has been flogging.
I don't need a product for volumising my hair does it by itself.

Once in the hairdresser the lady in the next chair to me was complaining about her thin hair.
The stylist turned to me and said that's not a problem you have is it.🤣🤣

I don't need a product for volumising my hair does it by itself.

Once in the hairdresser the lady in the next chair to me was complaining about her thin hair.
The stylist turned to me and said that's not a problem you have is it.🤣🤣
Me to but its uber dry I need moisture and oil. Pity this range hardly does any of the Ojon oil as a TSV

Latest posts

Back