Tweak'd by Nature TSV 18/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Chiuri Styler 12oz Duo TSV 18/07/23 £44.97 + post (Currently at full QVC Price)

Achieve your hairstyling goals with the help of Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler from Tweak'd. This supersize duo of the versatile and multi-tasking styling creme will work to offer endless customisable possibilities for your tresses, and is available in four beautifully fragranced formulas, each designed to help give your hairstyle a boost. Whether you're looking to add volume, body, texture or definition to your hair, this sumptuous serum-in cream treatment will work to do it all!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this duo individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £116. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.97 plus P&P, you're saving £67.08.

Versatility at its finest - suitable for all hair types, this fantastic formula can be used on damp or dry hair, or in partner with your blow dryer to help meet your styling needs. From adding shine and boosting your natural curls to taming frizz and creating beachy waves, how much product you use is up to you in order to get your desired results.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Supersize superstars - boasting two supersize bottles of this must-have formula, you'll have plenty of product to help keep your hair happy for longer.

Take your pick - which of these four gorgeous formulas will you go for? Beyond styling, the Original option is designed to help hydrate dry hair, reduce frizz and help define curls. Cherry On Top, Honeylux or Jatamansi Root Pumpkin Rum-Cake will work to do all that and more, formulated to help exfoliate your scalp too.

Contains (your choice of):

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Original - scented with sweet almond, vanilla, honey better pecan and infused with honey, chiuri butter, coconut oil and chia seed

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Cherry On Top - scented with morello, monkimonki, black cherries, Turkish rose and vanilla cupcake. Infused with honey, chiuri butter, coconut oil, chia seed, lactic acid and salicylic acid

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Honeylux - scented with a blend of sweet raw honey, royal jelly, Tuscan wild flowers, Himalayan robina, Hawaiian kiawe, glacier clay and amber vanilla. Features lactic acid, salicylic acid, chiuri butter, coconut oil and chia seed

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Jatamansi Root Pumpkin Rum-Cake - scented with wild pumpkin, spicy masala chai, rum, cupcake and Jatamansi root. Features Jatamansi root oil and extract, plus chiuri butter, lactic acid and salicylic acid

Attachments

• Tweakd TSV.png
    Tweakd TSV.png
    173 KB · Views: 57
It would have expired by the time I got through that lot.
Never used this brand but I did like the old Ojon range.

I bought some tweak'd once but I can't remember what product it was. I did like it though. Might have come in a TILI bag (one of the good ones).

CC

I use this all the time. I bought a duo of the 177ml bottles for £39 back in January and I've used very little...approx 1 pump twice a week. In case it helps my hair is just below shoulder length straight and baby fine but I have lots of it and because genetically I can grow it very long before it gets straggly at the ends it looks thicker than it is but only on the day it's blow-dried.
When it was lob-length I used the Babylis Big Hair but now I wash, towel dry, apply one pump of Chiuri, head upside down, blast with a hairdryer for 3 mins and it's done. Perfect straight blow dry with minimal heat. It does delay the flat hair for a few days and my hair feels thicker but there's no attempt to lift roots, defy gravity or hold any sort of wave or curl. Hope that helps.
BUT
I've only made a slight dent in the first 177ml bottle so I'm not sure I'll need the TSV for a couple of years. Anyone got a an opinion on the Honey or Cherry on top scents....asking ..er..for a friend?

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Chiuri Styler 12oz Duo TSV 18/07/23 £44.97 + post (Currently at full QVC Price)

Achieve your hairstyling goals with the help of Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler from Tweak'd. This supersize duo of the versatile and multi-tasking styling creme will work to offer endless customisable possibilities for your tresses, and is available in four beautifully fragranced formulas, each designed to help give your hairstyle a boost. Whether you're looking to add volume, body, texture or definition to your hair, this sumptuous serum-in cream treatment will work to do it all!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this duo individually, directly from Tweak-d.co.uk you'd pay £116. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £44.97 plus P&P, you're saving £67.08.

Versatility at its finest - suitable for all hair types, this fantastic formula can be used on damp or dry hair, or in partner with your blow dryer to help meet your styling needs. From adding shine and boosting your natural curls to taming frizz and creating beachy waves, how much product you use is up to you in order to get your desired results.

The best from nature - founder of popular haircare brand Ojon, Denis Simioni developed Tweak'd with a mission to source the best ingredients he could find and every product from the range features wild-crafted ingredients.

Supersize superstars - boasting two supersize bottles of this must-have formula, you'll have plenty of product to help keep your hair happy for longer.

Take your pick - which of these four gorgeous formulas will you go for? Beyond styling, the Original option is designed to help hydrate dry hair, reduce frizz and help define curls. Cherry On Top, Honeylux or Jatamansi Root Pumpkin Rum-Cake will work to do all that and more, formulated to help exfoliate your scalp too.

Contains (your choice of):

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Original - scented with sweet almond, vanilla, honey better pecan and infused with honey, chiuri butter, coconut oil and chia seed

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Cherry On Top - scented with morello, monkimonki, black cherries, Turkish rose and vanilla cupcake. Infused with honey, chiuri butter, coconut oil, chia seed, lactic acid and salicylic acid

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Honeylux - scented with a blend of sweet raw honey, royal jelly, Tuscan wild flowers, Himalayan robina, Hawaiian kiawe, glacier clay and amber vanilla. Features lactic acid, salicylic acid, chiuri butter, coconut oil and chia seed

Or

• 2 x Chiuri Hydrate Limitless Supercreme Styler (355ml; supersize) - in Jatamansi Root Pumpkin Rum-Cake - scented with wild pumpkin, spicy masala chai, rum, cupcake and Jatamansi root. Features Jatamansi root oil and extract, plus chiuri butter, lactic acid and salicylic acid
Now showing at TSV Price

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Chiuri Styler 12oz Duo
Item Number 249600
QVC Price £90.00
TSV Price £44.97
P&P £3.95

I use this all the time. I bought a duo of the 177ml bottles for £39 back in January and I've used very little...approx 1 pump twice a week. In case it helps my hair is just below shoulder length straight and baby fine but I have lots of it and because genetically I can grow it very long before it gets straggly at the ends it looks thicker than it is but only on the day it's blow-dried.
When it was lob-length I used the Babylis Big Hair but now I wash, towel dry, apply one pump of Chiuri, head upside down, blast with a hairdryer for 3 mins and it's done. Perfect straight blow dry with minimal heat. It does delay the flat hair for a few days and my hair feels thicker but there's no attempt to lift roots, defy gravity or hold any sort of wave or curl. Hope that helps.
BUT
I've only made a slight dent in the first 177ml bottle so I'm not sure I'll need the TSV for a couple of years. Anyone got a an opinion on the Honey or Cherry on top scents....asking ..er..for a friend?
I have Long hair and use this on damp hair and also to refresh in between washes ,it really gives my hair fullness and body without ever feeling greasy 😊think I’m going to go for the Cherry as I have the original 😊

I have baby fine hair that I abuse so badly by bleaching my hairdresser is amazed that it sticks to my head.

Thank you for the reviews, I've decided to go for it, I just donated two carrier bags full of hair care stuff that promised luscious locks but didn't work for me to the Salvation Army who pass it on to people that need it or use it in their hostels so I have to restock the stash.

I have baby fine hair that I abuse so badly by bleaching my hairdresser is amazed that it sticks to my head.

Thank you for the reviews, I've decided to go for it, I just donated two carrier bags full of hair care stuff that promised luscious locks but didn't work for me to the Salvation Army who pass it on to people that need it or use it in their hostels so I have to restock the stash.
Thank you for this as I’m always looking to donate toiletries, I didn’t realise if you had opened something they would accept it.😊

Thank you for this as I’m always looking to donate toiletries, I didn’t realise if you had opened something they would accept it.😊
I often browse in my local Sally Army shop so I got chatting with the volunteers, they were delighted to take the hair stuff but I don't know if it was because they know me and think that I am relatively harmless and look clean or if it's normal policy.

I've been wondering what I can do with my (many) opened bottles that I use a couple of times and really don't like. The better ones my daughter sometimes tries, but I have loads of sprays and thickeners and curly stuff that I no longer have a need for as my hair is about an inch long now, so I shall see if we have a local Sally Army who would be happy to take it. I can't bear to throw it out and had thought of trying a woman's shelter if I could find one.

I've been wondering what I can do with my (many) opened bottles that I use a couple of times and really don't like. The better ones my daughter sometimes tries, but I have loads of sprays and thickeners and curly stuff that I no longer have a need for as my hair is about an inch long now, so I shall see if we have a local Sally Army who would be happy to take it. I can't bear to throw it out and had thought of trying a woman's shelter if I could find one.
Yes the problem I’ve had is not accepting items that have been opened,I don’t know if this an extension of the covid rules, such a shame as I’m sure many shelters would be grateful.

That’s worth knowing Susie thank you for the hostels 👍 what a great idea … I have a few things I could pass on

Latest posts

Back