Mally tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even worse if you don't like it when it arrives. The majority love theirs, mine is kindly being returned by RM.

Never did receive my Mally :sad: Declaration form on the way for a refund.

Oh that's a shame. It may still turn up - I sent a declaration form off once, only to have the item arrive the following day! god knows where it had been - box was in a dreadful state.

Fingers crossed anyway!

I've persevered with the tube of blush and I love it now! I need such a tiny amount it is barely there but the effect is very natural and fresh looking, and lasts all day.

The OTO face and eye pore minimiser is odd. The face one doesn't appear to do anything much- certainly the difference is not spectacular, but the eye one is amazing at smoothing out all my little eyelid wrinkles and laughter lines, I'm very impressed with it.:rock:

I've persevered with the tube of blush and I love it now! I need such a tiny amount it is barely there but the effect is very natural and fresh looking, and lasts all day.

The OTO face and eye pore minimiser is odd. The face one doesn't appear to do anything much- certainly the difference is not spectacular, but the eye one is amazing at smoothing out all my little eyelid wrinkles and laughter lines, I'm very impressed with it.:rock:

We've seen your photo! You don't have any bliddy wrinkles to smooth out as far as I could see?????

We've seen your photo! You don't have any bliddy wrinkles to smooth out as far as I could see?????

I do round my eyes, I have crepy eyelids and I have large pores on my face which is part of the rosacea. The pores don't show up on photos, I'd be seriously worried if they did! The pore minimiser is supposed to help, but it doesn't help much. It's true I don't have many wrinkles on my face for my age.

The eyeliner is far from bulletproof - put a line on my hand and 20 minutes later managed to rub it off with no effort whatsoever!

You could tell when she was demo-ing this,that her hand was curved so she wasn't actually rubbing on the eyebrow pencil line. It's a pretty standard 'cheat' you see on a lot of these programmes,I have think Stacey from MP used to do that as well when demo-ing her stuff ;)

Now why would she want to swap one good climate for another...:grin:
Oh I don't know Artemis, maybe she want's to be treated to your lovely home cooking and be waited on by your lovely husband.
In fact that sounds good to me too, lovely wrinkle free, georgeous ,kind generous Artemis. Is that enough, am I invited too?:clapping::clapping:

Oh I don't know Artemis, maybe she want's to be treated to your lovely home cooking and be waited on by your lovely husband.
In fact that sounds good to me too, lovely wrinkle free, georgeous ,kind generous Artemis. Is that enough, am I invited too?:clapping::clapping:

Of course! I'll prepare Artemis Towers for your arrival.........:flower:

I do round my eyes, I have crepy eyelids and I have large pores on my face which is part of the rosacea. The pores don't show up on photos, I'd be seriously worried if they did! The pore minimiser is supposed to help, but it doesn't help much. It's true I don't have many wrinkles on my face for my age.

How long have you had it? I remember my mother having that when i was a child. she had to wash her face in milk etc. and change her eating and drinking habits. Luckily it went away after a few months.

Back to Mally... I bought a couple of other things from the line after getting the TSV and i am quite impressed... if i am honest more impressed than with the TSV. I got the smokey eye set and the discovery set. My fav. from the TSV is the lipstick... now i just have to learn how to get it out of the tube when i want it lol

How long have you had it? I remember my mother having that when i was a child. she had to wash her face in milk etc. and change her eating and drinking habits. Luckily it went away after a few months.

Back to Mally... I bought a couple of other things from the line after getting the TSV and i am quite impressed... if i am honest more impressed than with the TSV. I got the smokey eye set and the discovery set. My fav. from the TSV is the lipstick... now i just have to learn how to get it out of the tube when i want it lol

Probably 3 or 4 years, I didn't know what it was at first until my friend in the U.K. was diagnosed with it and I looked up the symptoms and realised that the flush and red mark on my chest was Rosacea. About a year later, it spread to my face.I use a homeopathic remedy when I have a flareup and it controls it well.

My first buy was the Citychick palette, in browns, which I'm almost at the end of and I love it, in fact the only thing of hers I've used that's a bit useless is the pore minimiser.

Guess what the TSV is on QVC US today?! Yes, it's the exact same Mally set as we had. I sent mine back in the end. I decided that the concealer looked too false, the blush didn't stay put and the mascara made my eyes a bit sore. I did like the pencil and the the lipgloss though, but didn't want to pay £40 for just those.

Was good to try it all though :)

Latest posts

Back