Manky feet!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Why oh why for Birkenstock shows do QVC a) have models on with unattractive feet and b) really bad pedicures? Am watching at the moment and Frankie has horrible feet with a bunion on one of them from the shot I've just seen! She's also got scuffs in her nail varnish. I'm not being a b1tch, she's got a lovely face and a far better figure than I have but her feet are not attractive! Leighton Denny goes on with Nina - lovely hands and nails why don't they get some models with attractive feet to show off the shoes? It's not just today I've seen quite a few shows recently where the models feet were unattractive and / or the pedicure was crap.

Totally agree. Frankie is one of the worst culprits, yet they will insist on wheeling her and her unpleasant feet out to model sandals. Scary stuff. In fact I cant think of any model that has particularly 'nice' feet.

Frankie's manky feet are a recurring subject on here! Totally justified IMO.

But in their defence we are always saying that they should use 'real' people for their models and demonstrations so we can see what they'd look like on normal skins, shapes and sizes etc so perhaps they've been listening ?

But in their defence we are always saying that they should use 'real' people for their models and demonstrations so we can see what they'd look like on normal skins, shapes and sizes etc so perhaps they've been listening ?

There's real and there's unattractive though. Joy is a 'real' woman as she's much nearer to the national average than the skinny ones. However, she always looks great. There's also no excuse for a bad pedicure especially with all the products for feet that they bl**dy sell!

there is one of the models that is regularly on the couch on beauty shows and I can never concentrate as i'm too busy looking at soles of her feet.

why don't they wear slippers when on that couch? jill franks has the worst feet i've seen on there out of the presenters. I remember seeing her toe nails when she displayed a pedi once, they were french manicured and I swear they must have had 4mm of tip past the end of her toes. I still think about it even now lol

there is one of the models that is regularly on the couch on beauty shows and I can never concentrate as i'm too busy looking at soles of her feet.

why don't they wear slippers when on that couch? jill franks has the worst feet i've seen on there out of the presenters. I remember seeing her toe nails when she displayed a pedi once, they were french manicured and I swear they must have had 4mm of tip past the end of her toes. I still think about it even now lol

GAG

Remember when she SHAVED her big toes on air? I still have nightmares.

Feet make me feel nauseous. Any presentation of some sort of cheese grater device for hard skin etc always makes me switch off.

there was also that time when AY was selling Pedikur. she had it all over the models foot and was scraping away with the spatula which she dug into what was clearly a verucca. the model yelped and jumped about 4 feet off the table.

i nearly puked up.

Never mind JF's feet, her hands make me squirm. I can imagine them pushing up through the soil of a freshly filled in grave. When I was a kid you could take your lunch to the cinema and stay in there all day. I saw a film called The Beast with the Five Fingers. All about a severed hand that crawls around killing off people. I was only really young at the time and spent most of the time screaming. That image has never left me and it's what I see when I see her hands. Perhaps it's just my own paranoia but YUCK! What does she do to make them look so pale and waxy?

Never mind JF's feet, her hands make me squirm. I can imagine them pushing up through the soil of a freshly filled in grave. When I was a kid you could take your lunch to the cinema and stay in there all day. I saw a film called The Beast with the Five Fingers. All about a severed hand that crawls around killing off people. I was only really young at the time and spent most of the time screaming. That image has never left me and it's what I see when I see her hands. Perhaps it's just my own paranoia but YUCK! What does she do to make them look so pale and waxy?

I think maybe the nude shade of nail polish she often wears makes her hands look like that. Someone once posted on here that nude nail polish made the nails resemble those of a corpse, so maybe that's the explanation! Only a suggestion of course!

there was also that time when AY was selling Pedikur. she had it all over the models foot and was scraping away with the spatula which she dug into what was clearly a verucca. the model yelped and jumped about 4 feet off the table.

i nearly puked up.

I nearly barfed just reading about it

Latest posts

Back