Models feet !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just sat down with my sandwich for lunch & turned on & EEEWWW !!!! Its the Birkenstock hour & Bula's feet are a disgrace. Manky nail varnish on her toes, & some of it coming off.

Why don't they make the effort when they know they are going to be doing the Birki hour ? Or are QVC so hard up they can't pay for their models to have a decent pedicure ?

Needless to say I have turned off:puke:

I have to say I was surprised there were no gleaming pedicures for the birkenstock shows today!

I did enjoy the shows today though - though JR and Nicky were very good today.

Maybe it just goes to show that a brand that hasn't had an airing for a while,is very popular,when we've all had a rest from it!!!

Take note,winter trax,christmas boing toys and key chains,NN................

"look, thats the yellow of our Noreen's new shower curtain"
"where?"
"that womans flip flops"
"theyre not flip flops... thems her feet!"

I can't bear Buela as a model anyway, manky feet or not. She has a way of looking down the camera like she thinks she's too good for what she's doing. Get over yourself love...

There have been "issues" with Buela's feet before when she has modelled Birkenstocks. Not a pretty sight.

speaking of feet, did anyone notice the shoes sally was wearing in the 11am antthony hour? they were black either suede or satin (at one time) - they were all scuffed along the sides and the pointy toes were actually bald for the top half inch. not just bald but the raw edge of the original top covering showing. i did a double take when they did the first close up but they kept on doing it the whole show. i'm still stunned - any normal person would have binned them years ago!

speaking of feet, did anyone notice the shoes sally was wearing in the 11am antthony hour? they were black either suede or satin (at one time) - they were all scuffed along the sides and the pointy toes were actually bald for the top half inch. not just bald but the raw edge of the original top covering showing. i did a double take when they did the first close up but they kept on doing it the whole show. i'm still stunned - any normal person would have binned them years ago!

Maybe they were her lucky shoes so she doesn't do a "Sharon" :sweat:

Worn out shoes

The shoes were a mess. The toes all worn out and scuffed down the sides. Where was the stylist?

Latest posts

Back