March Jewellery Icon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Waste not, want not. Charlie's very own design has been regurgitated and is now in three colours. Metal is sterling silver, plated in either, rose gold, yellow gold, or rhodium. The heart is crammed with - sorry, dancing with - a full half carat of loose diamonds. You won't believe the price; at £78.92, they may as well give it away!
To explain the WNWN which opened my post : when the master craftsmen are cutting the stones, shards of diamonds are scattered all over the shop. Why toss them, when they can be added to jewellery, in the hope that some ignorant, no a nicer word would be unaware, people will think 1/2 carat of diamonds, is 1/2 carat of diamonds. These would be disposed of, if they were unable to be incorporated into jewellery.
What a rip off. I would estimate the metal at no more than £20, which would suggest we are paying almost £60 (without shipping) for low quality, diamond crumbs!
Sorry, I didn't think to add a premium for the fact that it was designed by QVC's jewellery expert, Charlie Brook - @mecharliebrook!
I have no doubt it will sell out.

And Charlie Brooks knows what ladies like to wear because ................. Hes such a stud, Oh please !!!:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_1:

If this is the one he already purchased, and put away, for his mum (he must have a fair stash as he is always rabbiting on about it) will his poor partner get this one?

Latest posts

Back