ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Margaret Dabbs 3 Piece Hydrating Foot Kit

QVC Price: £43.00
One Time Only Price :£35.16
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Margaret-Dabbs...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-209008

This superb three-piece set from Margaret Dabbs features a Hydrating Foot Soak, an Exfoliating Foot Mousse and an Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion - all you need to give tired, dry feet the pampering they deserve.

Contains:
1 x Hydrating Foot Soak (200ml)
1 x Exfoliating Foot Mousse (30ml)
1 x Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (200ml)

this looks lovely but £40 for foot stuff is making me hyperventilate :sweat:

It did me too, but it was the last straw when I bought the foot cream last month, I thought £23 was a lot to pay for the foot cream but honestly, it's the best thing I've ever bought from QVC. My heels were cracked and painful, not to mention unsightly so I took the plunge, it turned out to be the only foot product that's ever worked for me. Within the week my heels looked almost normal, it got rid of the painful, dry and cracked skin. I just put it on daily or every other day now to maintain them. My heels and feet look lovely now, I can wear sandals without being embarrassed but most importantly, no more pain. This is a classic case of you get what you pay for, worth every penny.

luckily i dont suffer with my feet but i do love the l'occitane footcream.been using this foot cream for several years without a break.

If you go to the net and put the name in, there are numerous online shops where they have 'in stock' Margaret Dabbs items, and others that can be found on QVC, but what I wonder is this, QVC boasts about its size, corporately speaking, this is one huge company, so how is it when sometimes I go there to make a purchase, Margaret Dabbs is sold out or, on 'waitlist' - this annoys me greatly because I do want to try it out on my feet, so will probably go elsewhere.

I don't know about anyone else on here, but I'm not the world's most patient person, when it comes to body and/or beauty treatments, I'm wanting it now or within the next week, so I'm not prepared to go on anyone's waitlist.

If you have used any of the Margaret Dabbs products, I'd love to hear from you.

Latest posts

Back