Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Heroes Collection Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Heroes Collection
Item Number: 218648
QVC Price £46.00
Feature Price £37.98
P&P £4.95

This three-piece collection from Margaret Dabbs London contains her hero Hygiene Cream, plus Foot Lotion and Nail Serum. Get your feet in top condition with the set by Margaret Dabbs.
Contains:

1 x Foot Lotion (600ml) - this non-greasy, creamy lotion immediately absorbs to hydrate your skin, leaving feet deeply moisturised and soft to the touch
1 x Hygiene Cream (150ml) - a multi-tasking cream designed to help prevent sore, dry, cracked, scaly skin, and eradicate blisters. Ideal for sports and sweat-prone feet, to keep them feeling fresh and healthy. Rich in Emu Oil and pure tea tree oil
1 x Nail Serum (12ml) - helps to hydrate the nail bed, leaving your nails feeling strengthened and hydrated

How to use:
Foot Lotion:

Apply on clean, dry skin

Foot Hygiene Cream:

Warm a small amount in your hand and apply all over the feet and nails

Nail Serum:

Apply a thin layer to cover the nail and cuticle area

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.218648

Thanks SCW, that's a really good price when you do comparison prices of the individual items. I wanted to order the 600ml foot lotion when it was aired but I was too slow deciding and it's now on waitlist. I think the foot cream is brilliant and don't have much left, so I'm chuffed with this offer!

Thanks SCW, that's a really good price when you do comparison prices of the individual items. I wanted to order the 600ml foot lotion when it was aired but I was too slow deciding and it's now on waitlist. I think the foot cream is brilliant and don't have much left, so I'm chuffed with this offer!

hehe it is a very good deal thats why i just felt i needed to post it

I had been toying with the foot lotion or the foot cream, couldn't choose!

Got both now!!!!

I see Margaret Dabbs is in M&S now.

But suitable for vegetarians and no mention of emu oil???

Anyone tried it? I thought it was the Emu oil that was Margarets secret of her success?

I see Margaret Dabbs is in M&S now.

But suitable for vegetarians and no mention of emu oil???

Anyone tried it? I thought it was the Emu oil that was Margarets secret of her success?

Are M&S claiming suitability for vegetarians on all products? I don't think the emu oil is in everything in the range. I do think that any retailer of ranges which have animal products in them should make clear that there are products in the range which are not suitable for vegetarians. And as vegetarianism and veganism cover many different motivations it's important that such information is clear. It will be very upsetting for some if they use products from a range which has other products which contain animal sourced ingredients.

Does anyone know when this is going to air?

I'm tempted to buy now in case the price changes before it's aired as I've just realised that as well as the lotion being supersize so is the hygiene cream. Even the advertised QVC price seems to good to be true!

there IS A VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION AT THIS PRICE ON THE WEBSITE, SO IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ON AIR.

Opps!! Sorry for the capitals!

I have ordered it based on the good comments here. Used my 3 easy pay code they sent for my birthday!

Does anyone know when this is going to air?

I'm tempted to buy now in case the price changes before it's aired as I've just realised that as well as the lotion being supersize so is the hygiene cream. Even the advertised QVC price seems to good to be true!

I had been toying with the foot lotion or the foot cream, couldn't choose!

Got both now!!!!

Think I need this. Does get super reviews and I have tried many brands on my feet and don't really rate any tbh! Maybe this is the ONE! :mysmilie_5:

Victoria Health are doing another offer, the kit is small sizes though, a discovery kit.
https://www.victoriahealth.com/prod...il&utm_term=0_d9e387ef76-32c1914a82-206154161

price £39.00 Sale price £19.50

Margaret Dabbs Fabulous Feet Discovery Kit is the first true beauty regime for your feet created by leading foot expert Margaret Dabbs.

Fabulous Feet Discovery Kit contains luxurious products that have been expertly formulated by Margaret Dabbs to give you healthy, gorgeous feet. Using organic emu oil for its anti-ageing, moisturising and healing properties, and wonderfully scented lemon myrtle, these products will give amazing long lasting results and beautiful feet.

Each Margaret Dabbs Fabulous Feet Discovery Kit contains:
Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion(50ml)
Hydrating Foot Soak (50ml)
Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (30ml)
Exfoliating Foot Mousse (30ml).

These are all perfectly sized to take to the gym for everyday use or travelling, as well as being the perfect gift.

TK Maxx had Margaret Dabbs handwash today in Southampton. Very small size for a handwash though.

Think I need this. Does get super reviews and I have tried many brands on my feet and don't really rate any tbh! Maybe this is the ONE! :mysmilie_5:

Mine arrived yesterday & I used last night.
My feet feel lovely this morning! I can't believe I feel a difference so quick.

I must have ordered this on advanced orders, because it was delivered this morning, no email from Q to say it was coming so a complete surprise.
I have already used it on both my feet and hands and found it went into the skin nicely and didn't leave either sticky or greasy.
I have the complete opposite problems with my nails on my hands they are so thin and week the wind only has to blow and they break or split, while on my toes my nails are so hard and brittle cutting them is a nightmare.
so I hoping that this going to work where all else has failed. I dozens of different nail conditioners, strengtheners ect from Opi to LD to perfect formula along with a load from the DHS.
I will give this 3.5 weeks to see how I get on with it and if there is no improvement it will be going back.

EDITED to say that I have just checked the Q website and it is saying no longer available so if you want this maybe check with the call center.

This kit was fab value. I use the cream every night on my feet, go to bed with comfortable feet and get up the next morning with comfortable feet (a first for 35 years for me). I use the lotion during the day, but find it much the same as any other foot cream. I just tried the nail serum and can see it won't last long as the pump throws out half a teaspoon at a time. Anyone have any tips on how to get a little bit out?

I also bought an Emjoi electric foot file and loved it (apart from the pricey refills). It died a few weeks ago, but I was lucky enough to catch an offer from Superdrug on their version - £13! And it's even better than the Emjoi! Plus the refills are cheap. Another first in 35 years. I've tried every file and cream out there, and finally found something that copes with my hard skin.

I was depressed at the thought of needing a blacksmith to sort my feet before discovering this combo. Now I can actually walk on hard floors without my skin clicking like my dog's nails.

well I ordered this at the special offer price, it arrived , i shook my head at my folly and put it aaway.
A couple of weeks ago my husband was away for a week so i decided to try a night of pampering and used the hygiene cream. Next morning feet felt better so carried on with the 2 week every day routine with the lotion ever now and again.
Well...hard skin I have had in places for approx 30 years has gone, two hurt toenails are way better and my feet look lovely.
It may have been hyped but I have to say for me it has worked wonders.

Latest posts

Back