Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Heroes Collection Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there IS A VIDEO OF THE PRESENTATION AT THIS PRICE ON THE WEBSITE, SO IT HAS ALREADY BEEN ON AIR.

Opps!! Sorry for the capitals!

I have ordered it based on the good comments here. Used my 3 easy pay code they sent for my birthday!

i got my easy pay code i dont like easy pay though :mysmilie_59:

It might be on there website but my store does not have it in store!

If you want the M&S Margaret Dabbs, you can order on line to collect in store. It doesn't cost anything, and you can collect at Simply Food branches as well as main stores. I ordered the Ameliorate body lotion this way - I've never seen it in store, but really wanted to try for my dreadful keratosis pilaris (it's good, but you have to be persistent and consistent in using it).

I can't be bothered with M& S click and collect as it would cost me as much to park as postage!

I can't be bothered with M& S click and collect as it would cost me as much to park as postage!

If you have one near where you shop anyway, you wouldn't be paying any more to collect, but if you need a specific trip to a specific store then yes, it's not practical. Depending on what else you're ordering, you may not have P&P to pay.

Latest posts

Back