Marverine Cole worse even than Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QuiteVacuousChat

Registered Shopper
Just watched this shrieking, loud, apparently pissed presenter talking over everyone and trying to be funny. She's just like one of those bad drunks that thinks they're sooooo amusing and fun. What a horrendous choice of presenter. I don't know whether she's had more than a sniff at a cocktail or whether that's her personality ... but she's a definite turn off.

I have to say I went to watch the 5pm show and couldnt bare anymore than 10mins , I cant watch her shows I think she is probably the worse presenter on Q atm. Instead I watched pointless and it had Nigel May from Ideal world on lol/

I was surprised no-one posted about the 3pm show. Had I not known better I'd have thought she'd been drinking! Making weird noises and outbursts, unsettling the guests, it was quite something.

Mind you, trying to sell 6 fish cakes for £25 or 3 blocks of cheese and some crackers for £45, she'd been given a bit of a tricky sell!

Numerous complaints on Facebook about her shows this afternoon. Think she needs to get her act together quickly or she will end up going the same way as Julian, Debbie, Carmel and co.

I posted about the 5-6 show but on the wrong thread. She was awful, and I only caught the last segments but that was enough. All the shouting over the guest, orgasmic moaning over the food and general scoffing. Same old same old for Q food shows I guess but honestly! pull yourself together , woman.

I watched 5 minutes of her.......the face pulling and eye rolling (that I have previously commented on) was in overdrive.....

I am sure she is a bright, intelligent woman but she looked like she was auditioning for the role of "village idiot" in the local panto.

Simply ghastly!

Is she usually that bad?

Its only the 2nd time I have watched (attempted to watch) her.

I watched 5 minutes of her.......the face pulling and eye rolling (that I have previously commented on) was in overdrive.....

I am sure she is a bright, intelligent woman but she looked like she was auditioning for the role of "village idiot" in the local panto.

Simply ghastly!

Is she usually that bad?

Its only the 2nd time I have watched (attempted to watch) her.
I totally agree with you, and the slooow voice as if she is being told what to say in her ear and she is repeating it word for word

I now have got two unwatchable presenters on qvc, Marverine Cole and Craig Rowe...I rush for the off switch as soon as they appear......

Well Franks is on Thorntons now and just told us that it is amazing and marvellous that we do not even have to pay a membership fee to belong to QVC. Well I don't pay one to JLP or M&S either, you mad woman! QVC refers to itself as being like a department store doesn't it, not a club!!!

I must tune to another Marverine hour when I get the chance. I quite liked her when I first saw her. Give her a break. She's selling a few fishy old rissoles. If she spoke about them factually she would say something along the lines of: "OK so here are some round things coated in breadcrumbs. They are overpriced."

It's seems odd that Debbie G moves to Bid TV where shrieking and shouting is the order of the day and yet QVC have this woman, I didn't think it possible but I don't think I have ever seen a more annoying presenter.

An immediate switch over for me.

Glad it wasn't just me. For the first time ever in my 13 years of QVC watching I disliked a Presenter so much that I had to turn off. She was absolutely dreadful in the 5pm show. I don't ever want to watch her again. Not even Sunita Shroff's presenting style made me switch over. :sad:

I don't watch that much QVC nowadays, but even if there was a show I was interested in I'm afraid that I'd find something better to do if Marverine was presenting having seen her 'antics' (sorry - I mean her presenting style) during a couple of the food shows today. None of the other presenters 'get to me' but unfortunately she is the exception. Her facial expressions are unbelievable, the sounds she makes (oooh, ahhhhhh, etc etc) are inappropriate when a guest is trying to tell the customer about their product and she is a true professional when it comes to interrupting them.

The only positive thing is that I won't be watching when she presents a show and so I'll save money.

In comparison, the show presented by Jackie, which followed, seemed positively calm after the previous hour.

I was channel hopping and caught a couple of minutes of the 5pm show, she was talking over the guest, making the oddest noises, getting all excited over figgy pudding etc and I have to admit I did wonder if she'd started on the Christmas bevvy a bit early.

Her gurning and constant blinking is an immediate turn off. She is so over the top. I wonder if she ever watches her performances back.

Its really frustrating, I want to like Marve, she seems nice and fun, but today during some of the food shows her 'hyper' mood was quite distracting. It'd be nice if she could just reign it in a bit.

I didn't recognise her in this!

Well she has got you all going hasn't she? I haven't seen shows today but have seen previous ones and liked the way she gave info nice and clearly particularly mentioning pp.

Latest posts

Back