Marverine Cole worse even than Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It strikes me she`s trying too hard and in the process she`s failing miserably. From the above news clip it`s obvious she has the ability to be clear, concise and professional so maybe it`s just nerves or stress causing her to behave like this. At the moment she`s just downright annoying but hopefully she`ll reign it in and settle down. If not, then people will be turning off in droves.

There's a huge difference between the skills needed to be a clear and calm newsreader, and those needed to be a good shopping channel presenter. It may be that while she's obviously very good at the former, she just doesn't have the right skills for the latter. We can't all be good at everything.

She is a bit hyper but compared to the likes of JK and CH I like her. I think I tend to always root for the people who get the most hate on here. Jill Franks and Debbie Flint seem to get a lot of hate but I think there are way worse presenters. As for " "shrieking" NOBODY shrieks more than Pippa, yet everyone loves her. That I don't understand at all.

I've never trusted Pipa since I saw her tucking into a meat pie with a obviously nauseating soggy bottom and going into raptures about it - same pie had very bad reviews afterwards, btw. And you're right - she does shriek but I think she's popular because she's a bit different. But spare me from DF and JF.

ms cole is playing the part. selling guff on qvc must need a different style to news presenting.

Truly awful, cannot watch her shows or even have her on in the background. It seems when you get rid of one awful presenter, they replace them with an even worse one! I think its QVCs revenge for all the item returns..lol

Oh No she is just on now presenting the Kipling Bag show. I truly cannot stand her voice. I have turned over as I cannot even stand her on in the background. Her voice just drones it is just awful.

Oh my goodness!
I've never watched a show before where she's been on but just watching the Kipling show & she's awful. Wittering on with such pointless drivel. Marie Francois keeps interrupting her to actually describe the bag they're currently showing, she'd be better on her own!
I think Marverine Cole is probably putting some older buyers off buying by describing most of the bags as being SO suitable for younger members of the family.
She also stumbles over her words & repeats mindless comments....if you like prints, its a print,oh my goodness, oh it's gone, oh dear have to be quick, oh it's mad. ..... :wonder:

I think I've only seen her once, she must be on when I don't watch. Hopefully she'll settle down once she's found her feet and shopping telly presenting style. Good to get new blood in.

Latest posts

Back