ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mayfair Manor Blossom Embossed Soft Touch 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 803894

Single QVC Price £39 Todays Special Value Price £33

Double QVC Price £45 Todays Special Value Price £36

King Size QVC Price £48 Todays Special Value Price £39

Super King Size QVC Price £51 Todays Special Value Price £42

This beautiful six-piece set includes a duvet cover and two Oxford pillowcases embossed with a pretty blossom design on one side and a striped embossed pattern on the back, two housewife pillowcases with the striped design on the front and an unadorned reverse, and a plain fitted sheet. Give your bedroom an elegant update with this gorgeous, soft-touch duvet set from Mayfair Manor.

Versatile update - with delicate florals embossed on one side and classic stripes on the other, this lovely duvet set will give your bedroom two distinct looks in one. Plus the four fabulous colour options include neutral shades and brighter colours - perfect for any season.

Easy care - caring for this set is so simple - it's machine washable and easy to dry and iron.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
2 x Oxford pillowcases
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colours available:

Taupe
Cream
Silver Blue
Sugared Plum

Measurements:

Duvet cover

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
King: 230cm x 220cm (90.5" x 86.6")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")

Fitted sheet

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" x 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 78.7" x 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 78.7" x 15")

Housewife pillowcases

50cm x 75cm (19.6" x 29.5")

Oxford pillowcases

50cm x 75cm x 5cm (19.6" x 29.5" x 2")

Behind the brand
Mayfair Manor Bedding is a range of stylish bed linen that uses high quality yet easy to care for cotton, and a combination of innovative fibre fillings which are anti-allergy, soft and durable. Practical yet stylish, this range is perfect for the homemaker who wants to create a special look and relaxing sleep experience.

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803894

Looks lovely but sweat inducing polyester is a big turn off for me
It's a pity that the cotton bedding on qvc is so expensive, but I don't see this as a good alternative.

Yep a no from me too. Cozee Homes fleece in the winter (only just took the bottom sheet off last week) and cool cotton all summer

It's so difficult to get a sense of the actual colour shades because they look totally different on TV than on the web site.Especially the blue and the taupe.I assume its the lighting.I don't want to have to be returning anything if the colour is not what I expected so no sale to me.

Simon just said you get the quality and feel of linen for a fraction of the price LOL......

I'm Cozee Home's biggest fan. I love how soft it feels and although I'm a night sweat sufferer, I actually have less of a problem with fleece than I do with cotton.

Any my ideas if I'd like this?

TIA

No sizes or colours limited. Looks like a flop TSV.

QVC seem to be having a lot more misses than hits with TSVs recently. Goodness who they are using for their customer research. Polyester as you're going into summer, and after a warm weekend, and with a core market of women of a certain age (prone to tropical moments or whatever you want to call them)... surely misjudged. Given this range (and referred to in the blurb on the TSV) does use cotton, why not an easy-care polycotton?

Groupon had a fab offer the other day ...17.99 ..1.99 postage and gorgeous butterfly duvet set ....not recieved yet but have another set I ordered and it's so nice ....

I seem to generate huge amounts of static (no comments about my electric personality, please!) so polyester in any form is a no no. I walk down the street looking like I've been shrink wrapped? :(

The thought of sleeping like that just makes me itch.

But I'm a bit jealous. Polyester is soooo easy care.

good weight 100% cotton percale is very easy care. i never iron anything specially not bedding

Latest posts

Back