Me blings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some lovely pieces there Alupha - and not just the ones I have lol!!!

I suspect I may have to pick up one or two...

Actually my fave piece is your original kunzite ring, it's a stunnker (cross between a stunner and a stonker lol).

Fantastic!

The kunzite ring~just for you :7: it's a really stunner...and yup~ a stonker too (and it's my forefinger that i put it on @@") *LoL

Thank you soooo much for loving it ^^

Attachments

• DSC00672.JPG
    DSC00672.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00675.JPG
    DSC00675.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 156
thx~most of them are not sets actually...I just put them together...
I thought BH has the garnet-pearl-amethyst pendant and the topaz bracelet too. Lovely ^^ aren't they.

Alupha yes I have the mabe pearl and blue topaz pendant. Don't yet have the garnet/pearl pendant. I have the white topaz bracelet and yes they are both lovely. I think Anne has the blue topaz bracelet. I have tiny wrists so go for the 7" bracelets.

The kunzite ring~just for you :7: it's a really stunner...and yup~ a stonker too (and it's my forefinger that i put it on @@") *LoL

Thank you soooo much for loving it ^^

Wowser, now I really really love it, it's the most fantastic kunzite ring I've ever seen - you are one lucky lady. Fabulous! Thanks for the extra pix, now must wipe drool from keyboard and do some work lol!

Fab Kunzite Alupha really fab love it love it love it

And your others wow keep collecting!!!!!

Glad you also worked out the chinese/english translation otherwise couldve been very costly and repetitive!!:53:

Latest posts

Back