Meesh Hope Sick!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep, she said in a show last night . He mentioned she was wearing the blouse , so not on the hanger. She said she thought she'd have to fight him for the blouse as she saw him wearing it . He said he wanted to know how it feels ! She said , you didn't think you wouldn't get found out. She was quite funny .

Yes i noticed all you do when i was lurking. And you"ve probably saved me money and made me
spend it also he he. And as you can see i can talk and talk, but think it was cause i was a
lurker and now im able to say all the things i wanted to say. But i"ll calm down, youll be glad
to hear, plus im back to work on Thursday, so that"ll help everyone, calm Barbara and keep
quiet snooze, but im not tired he he

I can never understand why MH doesn't wear her own stuff???

She always just has a camisole or a shirt on.....that looks more of a token,rather than selling her own brand.

Why does she never bring pictures of her,her daughter,her mum wearing all these kaftans on the beach??

I actually quite like MH,I think she comes across very well compared to some guests.

Michele Hope! I'd forgotten about her in my Guests thread. She doesn't have a party piece, but she does look incredibly Barbieesque. Maybe her husband is called Ken Hope! She's not that bad. She comes across better than that woman who used to design those gaudy jumpers and say "quack quack!" to callers. I heard that she died not so long ago so would not wish to be unkind about her, but her jumpers were middle-aged and her quacking was on a par with Jennifer Kirk and her fairy dust!

My my what a vile bunch u are ... Ever heard the expression " if you have nothing nice to say ... Say nothing "?
Obviously not .
I'm starting to wonder what type of person would say such horrible things ?
I'm guessing you don't have much going for you right now in ur own lives ... I hope that people in ur own lives don't
Treat u the way u are treating this lovely lady . ...
Think you guys need therapy .. Or Jeremy Kyle for ur anger / self confidence issues.
Michelle ... Keep doing what u do and don't listen to these jealous idiots xx

I dislike people who join a forum just to post a nasty reply about other forum members,and then never contribute to other threads.!
Lynn

My my what a vile bunch u are ... Ever heard the expression " if you have nothing nice to say ... Say nothing "?
Obviously not .
I'm guessing you don't have much going for you right now in ur own lives ... I hope that people in ur own lives don't
Think you guys need therapy .. Or Jeremy Kyle for ur anger / self confidence issues.

incoming.jpg

Obviously not .

Have you never heard of free speech???
Hopefully this will be your one & only post.

Obviously not .

funny how we are all so different. I actually though you were rather rude expressing such a negative vibe for your very first post ever.
Off to go and get my therapy or Jeremy Kyle thing as I do not have much of a live being on here
PS can someone tell me what Jermey Kyle is?

Interesting. People lurk for quite some time before joining, so get to know what we are like! Then join to denegrate. As I say. interesting. A lot of these new posters are more venomous than we have ever been. But, welcome to the Fires of Hell new touchy members, don't get burnt now! :devil:

Obviously not .

Ever thought about taking your own advice- " if you have nothing nice to say..........."

Blimey, imagine the reaction of BB if any of us had said that about his beloved JR !

I think most people realise that I rarely get into spats with other forum members. I can't say I'm squeaky clean, but 99.9% of the time I stick to it. In fact I avoid addressing anyone on here directly, although I've relaxed a bit on that recently.

If someone posts something hideous about my fave, I simply post something to the opposite, highlighting how fabulous she is. This makes me happy. Arguing the toss with someone I don't know, about someone I don't know is a pointless waste of time. This is where certain FM's ( some of them no longer with us), went wrong.

As for Laxs' post. It's the sort of thing that usually comes from the subject of the thread, or a close personal. It's a shame he/she couldnt give us an opinion on Meesh without insulting the whoe ST community.

Latest posts

Back