Merry Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Wishing all Forumites a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you all for keeping me entertained throughout 2011 and long may it continue. As Brucie might say- keeeeeep posting!

Gemma

Xxxx

I'd like to echo Gemma's message. I've mentioned before that I have bouts of depression from time to time and believe it or not a chuckle at some of the more contentious and outrageous posts can cheer me up for several hours. So thanks to all of you and don't change a thing. Have a great Christmas and a healthy & happy 2012.

Linda xx

Merry Christmas Gemma1 and to all forum friends! Thank you for being such fun! ( Hello Yolanda! ) :mysmilie_508:

xxx

Last edited:
a very merry christmas to all forumites from me too :hi:

no doubt i'll be popping in on the day to see who's overdone the egg nog :tongue:

Happy Christmas one and all, love this forum and so glad I found it. Always pop on here after work for a giggle and to see what is going on in our love\hate relationship with QVC. I hope that all of you who have had a difficult time this year can look forward to some peace and of course more giggles on STF.

Ditto to all thats been said above - and my new year's resolution for 2012 is not to show favouritism to any qvc presenter, but to love'em all for the first 6 months and to hate'em all for the following 6 months !!!!!!

Merry Christmas from me too and a happy and healthy 2012 to all x.

Thanks to this forum I've saved a fortune by being deterred from buying from QVC, so much so that I haven't had a card from them this year. I'll have to see if I can get through Christmas with the disappointment.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

I must say when I first joined I thought I'd save loads of money by being discouraged after reading the comments on here but you've not been doing a very good job because I seem to have spent a small fortune this year! Hopefully in 2012 I'll take head to all your comments before I purchase.:wink:

Merry Christmas everyone! I appreciate the advise and the banter on here and it's a place I have to come and visit daily. Have a great 2012 and a lovely Christmas.

Merry Christmas to everyone from me too.

I hope next year turns out to be a happy& healthy one for you all.

Finding this forum has been brilliant. I haven't been as good at saving money as I thought I would on finding you but it's been a lot more fun trying.

I second all those having just found this forum recently and happy to find other people have the same heretical thoughts as myself! And completely the opposite of course, always makes for an intesting read & a good laugh.

Happy Christmas & a Merry New year to one and all ... now back to the brandy liqueurs (not Thorntons or any other reputable brand sold on QVC!)

wA+93H0qscAMAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Merry Xmas to one and all: hope you have a FAB one, and despite what the politicians keep doing to us, a prosperous New Year as well :wave:

Merry Christmas everyone. after a long day at work this lovely forum is like an oasis in the desert, long may it continue.

Merry Christmas everyone from me and the motley mutts. Wishing health, wealth and happiness to you all in the New Year and keep up with your pithy posts. You keep me going.

love Ann
xxxxxx

Have a Good One from me too!! This site is a lot of fun, packed with useful info, and very addictive, as many of us who have been members for years and years will testify. Gemma I would urge you and everybody else who haven't become VIP members to join in now so that you can access The Drop where we discuss all kinds of things (not just shopping), it'll be the best six quid you will spend this year.

Latest posts

Back