Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like michel he has settled in well and i like his presenting style. he also has a lovely smile and kind eyes ....

Another fan here, I enjoy the shows he does and he doesn't seem take himself too seriously. I bet he could be alot of fun outside of work. I also love his Irish lilt.

i think he's got a lot better.Seems more settled now.

He's certainly progressed more than the others that started around the same time.

I like him. His voice is easy on the ears, unlike some of the screechers. Surely Craig and Richard Jackson are smaller than Miceal??

That's harsh. I prefer Miceal to most of the presenters. I loved the morning show today with Debbie. They work great together.

I couldn't get past the shiny suit this morning, so didn't hang around long enough to hear what he had to say...:happy:

I find the presenters who seem stuck on 'repeat' a little irritating. I like Cathy and Debbie G but they seem to repeat words incessantly such as 'I was, I was, I was, I was etc' or whatever they're saying and sound like they've completely forgotten what they're talking about and garble a bit to remind themselves, and sometimes they sound like they're losing the plot! It's a bit like an old 45 record that skips or jumps - finger in the ear inducing. Sometimes they need a quick kick on the ankle to unstick them!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back