Michael Jackson - Dubious

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
interesting how MJ's very dubious lifestyle is ignored by "lifestyle" channel QVC for the sake of the fast buck.

How quickly these wholesome companies forget when there's a profit to be made.:clapping:

makes me puke :envy:

What very dubious lifestyle are you alluding to? Please remember he has never been charged with anything, but you however may face a slander charge.

Wonder when the MJ skincare line launches?

Skincare? Childcare? what next?

Jude xx

To quote the late, great Dusty Springfield: but nothing has been proved...

Anyway, MJ used to hang around with the young Macauley Culkin, and HE turned out OK...

Didn't he?!?

What very dubious lifestyle are you alluding to? Please remember he has never been charged with anything, but you however may face a slander charge.

for saying someone led a dubious lifestyle? what a ridiculous comment.

Couldn't agree with you more BB. Be EVER so careful though, as saying someone has a "fast and loose" lifestyle could have the boys in blue breaking down your door at 4 a.m !!!!!

i saw the dangling /balcony....looked more than dubious to me!

EXACTLY ! Imagine that baby looking at the photograph 20 years from now, he would be entitled to mega hyperventilate !!!! I know I would if I saw a picture of my parents dangling me with no safety net ! but then, MY parents would have had every agency in creation banging at their door, and me whipped into care pronto !

I think he had an amazing talent but also a very troubled man who was clearly round the pipe!

I remember Uri Geller years ago on Gm tv,it was world cup and he asked everyone watching to touch the tv screen at a specific time so he could feel all the vibes via his crystals and send them to the England team so we would win --we all know the outcome.

I thought the OP was referring to his misuse of painkillers etc. The other stuff didn't enter my mind at all.

It could be - baby dangling, sleeping in a glass oxygen chamber, having a chimpanzee as a pet/pal, sleeping (in the non sexual way of course) with under age children, multiple cosmetic surgery proceedures to completely change the way he looked, paying off a young boy who accused him of sexual assault instead of taking it to court to clear his name. These are just the ones I can think of at the mo, I'm sure there's more. But of course, let's not forget he was a fab dancer and sold many records (mainly in the 1980's early '90s). :wonder:

Ooooh thought of some more, making his kids dye their hair, wear make-up and cover up their faces in public, all seems pretty questionable to me.

Last edited:
Did anyone EVER find out where MJ's 3rd child came from? He just suddenly appeared with no explanation.

Latest posts

Back