Michael Perrys Garden TSV 06/08/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lots of garden patio cleaners and other gardening stuff in the sale on the dreaded high street. WILKO and other high street shops have loads of deals on Miracle Gro slow release and liquid feeds. Also patio cleaners. A lot of Bulbs and seeds that you can keep in a cool dry shed for next year all drastically reduced. I bought some Miracle Gro slow realease for just over £2.00 a tub.

Last edited:

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 27
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 29
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 38
  • TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 28
  • TSV 5.jpg
    TSV 5.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 32
That is so boring. Not having a go at you Super, you are merely the messenger, but come on QVC. If that's the ready made product it is poor value anyway. Once you've used it then it's finished. I've got the IW Spray and Leave (which I think is Spear & Jackson) and it came with a sprayer. I paid £25 for the lot and I'm still using it and it still works. We'll see how much this is.

CC

I’ve tried the Wet and Forget Rapid before and, although it worked, I prefer the blue version that you dilute. I have a large garden and it’s all bloc paved, with raised flowerbeds, and so there’s a lot of area to cover. 7 litres of the blue version does all my front and back garden with a bit to spare. The Rapid ran out half way through the job. 🙄 I used to stock up on the blue one from Costco when it was on offer at about £22 for 5litres which was much cheaper than on QVC.

Last year IW had a deal for 10 litres of Spray and Leave which I bought because I’d used it before and found it just as effective as Wet and Forget. Those 10 litres will be used this year as soon as any algae raises its ugly head.

Wet & Forget Rapid 2 Litre Bottle with Sniper Nozzle
Item Number: 509728
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £5.95

This 2L bottle of Rapid Moss, Mould, Lichen and Algae Remover from Wet & Forget can cover up to 200 square metres and reach up to eight metres high, plus it features a sniper nozzle to help you target specific areas like your roof. Tackle unsightly mould, lichen and algae with this powerful solution, and leave your exteriors looking spick and span.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Wet & Forget Rapid 2 Litre Bottle with Sniper Nozzle from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £50, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £13.02.

Spray it right – take the hard work out of cleaning with this easy-to-use solution. Spray up to eight metres high with the effective Sniper Nozzle, or use the Spray Nozzle to cover a large area in no time at all.

The perfect solution – it's so easy to use. Simply attach the Wet & Forget Rapid bottle to your hosepipe and it will automatically mix with the water, giving the exact dilution rate to treat moss, mould, lichen and algae.

Contains:

• 1 x Wet & Forget Rapid Mould, Lichen and Algae Remover (2L)

Delivery to UK mainland only

I wonder how many customers who buy this then find that they can’t use it for a while because of hosepipe bans? At least the blue version uses very little water in comparison.

Latest posts

Back