Michael Perrys Garden TSV 15/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Plants2Gardens 40x 6cm Garden Ready Ultimate Summer Collection
Item Number: 736285
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.99
P&P £0.00

Fill your garden with an array of summer-ready plants in one fell swoop with this Ultimate Summer Collection from Plants2Gardens. You'll receive 40 young tender annual plants in a gorgeous mix of Begonia, Geranium, Petunia and Verbena varieties, all ready to plant out straight away for instant garden goodness. Whatever your level of gardening expertise, it couldn't be easier to create a sensational summer display that will bring bright floral colour to your garden from May right through to October.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Plants2Garden.com you'd pay £48 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £22.96.

Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens - this item is available on Advanced Order for delivery in May. Once shipped, please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Easy gardening - perfect for gardeners of all abilities, this collection of 40 young plants will arrive ready to pop into your beds or containers immediately for an instant boost to your outdoor display. Once planted, just sit back and wait for your explosion of summer colour!

Excellent weather tolerance - whether it's cracking slabs or heavy rain, this exceptionally tolerant collection of tender annuals has what it takes to withstand the vagaries of the British summer, from hot and dry to cool and damp conditions.

• Planting position: full sun or part shade
  • Plant type: tender annuals
  • Soil preference: moist, well-drained soil
  • Mature height and width: 30cm (11.8")
  • Flowering period: May - October
  • All plants supplied as 6cm (2.4") garden-ready plants

Contains:

• 10 x Begonia Semperflorens Devils Delight mix - with a mix of red, white and pink flowers
  • 10 x Geranium Palladium Candyfloss mix - with a mix of white and pink flowers
  • 10 x Verbena Obsession mix - with a mix of red, purple, pink and white flowers
  • 10 x Petunia Express Ice mix - with a mix of red, pink and purple flowers with a white picotee

All measurements are approximate

Has anyone that ordered these actually received them yet? They were apparently delayed but still not received mine nor has neighbour that has ordered.

No and I bet they arrive the day I go to my mum's and will all be dead by the time I get back. If that happens I will be asking for a refund as it's not my fault.

CC

Got mine already. I buy this TSV every year and I can honestly say they are fabulous, beautiful display in my planters and they always get comments. P2G plants rarely fail.

CC
I agree also if you want something specific that they don’t show on QVC, writing or email or phone P2G they will source for you. I have done this they are excellent to deal with

I am ahead this year must be bored lol. All my 6 hanging baskets are planted up and all five window boxes. Bought some perennials that I am literally going to have to squeeze into my pint sized borders.

No and I bet they arrive the day I go to my mum's and will all be dead by the time I get back. If that happens I will be asking for a refund as it's not my fault.

CC
I messaged them on Facebook yesterday and had a reply today that an update has been sent out to affected customers today (I haven’t had one yet) saying they will be delivered before 23rd June.

I rang QVC yesterday and they said that they were worried about sending them out in this weather presumably because of the heat.

Blimey I'm not sure I am prepared to wait until 23rd June although I really liked the plants when I got them last year

I had the email today and have just rung and cancelled my order. Late June is a bit late to be putting in bedding - will have lost 4-6 weeks of growing time in my containers. I had the feeling I wasn’t the first to cancel, as she had my order number ready as soon as I started to request the cancellation.
It’s a shame as Plants2Gardens usually send good quality plants, but I have been buying quite a bit locally anyway, Had quite a few bits from Morrisons this year. At the weekend I bought 3 Dianthus in good size pots reduced to £2.50 each, plus a Deutzia shrub all in great condition.

P2G won't send plants out if they are not up to it. I had some recently where some of the colours had been held back and replaced with others. When I've ordered direct they have sometimes cancelled the order, same with De Jager who cancelled nearly my whole lily order. I'll just wait and get mine as they were really nice last year and some of my big pots need planting up. If they aren't up to scratch though I'll be on the phone.

Just had a phone call from QVC to say that they will be delivered before next Friday, 16th. I have decided to wait as hopefully they will be as good as last year. I bought some plants today to put in my front garden as it was looking a bit sad. It looks a bit better now so the P2G ones will go out the back.

Plants2Gardens are selling this for £25 now, selling all the ones that QVC orders have cancelled?

I’ve received my plants today, they’re not too bad considering one of the reviews on the qvc website, one missing plant which I discovered amongst the others, just a small plug not even planted in compost and the petunias are not the ones that were supposed to be in the set. I’ve received pale pastel normal petunias instead of the express ice ones in bold colours edged in white. Customer services have emailed Plants2Gardens to send me the express ice ones, told to ring them again if not received within 10 days.

Latest posts

Back