Michele doesn't get any better does she?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even Sharon can't make the offerings look good! As I've posted before MH gives me the impression that she would be a b-tch of an employer.

Even Sharon can't make the offerings look good! As I've posted before MH gives me the impression that she would be a b-tch of an employer.

I would imagine that's true, only in that it would have to be a very "special" person who'd believe in the product and actually like what they're making. Could imagine her saying "The checked green and orange polka dot embellishment stays OK?" In reality she probably only makes fleeting visits to the production site, and I could imagine that a lot of her seamstresses suffer from migraine!...and her team of designers,( though I'd imagine she's the only one) would have to call upon their worst nightmares in order to come up with new ideas! Probably having to force feed themselves with cheese last thing at night!

I caught a bit of her and JF last night (waiting for the tsv honest!!!) what were they on? They were like a pair of naughty school girls giggling and talking nonsense. Since I wasn't remotely interested in the products it was quite entertaining!

Latest posts

Back