Michele doesn't get any better does she?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
HORRENDOUS!

She's just shown off some floral lace "housecoats" and now she's showing some long tiered skirts in matching fabric....purleese don't suggest they're worn together!!!!!!

...and she's so full of herself is our 'chelle......she actually believes the stuff looks "fantastic".....I'll give her this, she's not just knocking out frumpy and shapeless stretchy clothes 'cos she knows there's a market out there consisting of people who can only wear that kind of thing and can't get out shopping very easily, she actually thinks she's making these people look a million dollars.

I think she looks as awful as her clothes....yu...euuuuggggkkkkkk!

The clothes are awful - she says on her trailer that she only sells on QVC not the high street, she would probably be hard pushed to find a high street store who would want to sell such tat!

I'm definitely not a fan but the ruddy stuff flies out of the warehouse so there clearly is a market for it or QVC would have binned her years ago. Somebody somewhere is buying it and as long if they do the QVC will continue to sell it and Michele will continue to dream 'em up!

It must be selling like hot cakes and very worth her while being ` exclusive ` to QVC otherwiseyou are skating on very thin ice as a manufacturer/retailer because if it comes to an end so does your business!!

Yep, I agree it really is the worst "fashion" QVC does. Quacker is nuts, but it knows it's nuts if that makes sense! Kim can be bliddy awful, but then she can produce some lovely pieces. Most of the brands have the odd bit here and there that's wearable, sometimes nice even...but Michele OMG the stuff is nasty in every sense of the word. It's gawdy, frumpy,frequently outlandish, sweaty, ugly, overpriced, I can't think of anything good to say about the stuff...and her I've even started to find her more annoying than Kim and that really is saying something 'cause she's a nightmare! I almost want to give her a good shake and tell her to get her Charlies Angel's 70's haircut sorted out and to stop insulting us with her bile green and purple acrylic crap she's calling fashion....GO AWAY YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE WOMAN!!!!!

Apologies to anyone on here who's buying....people obviously do, as she keeps coming back, like a turd that just won't flush away!

Michelle Hope: the 'fashion' that time forgot. I don't think I've come across anyone sporting such a dated look. I guess she's happy with it though as are her followers. Maybe the Charlie's Angels look will come back in vogue ~ although it's only good 2nd time round on the young 'uns! (Take note Ms Hope!) and I don't think for a moment that the youf are purchasing from Q. There must be a large group of elderly Charley's Angels wannabees!

Those "housecoats" are a scream! They remind me of Rita - Shine On Harvey Moon - at work in her salon, or as she would say her saloon!

Even my husband who normally looks away, sleeps or reads the paper when I watch QVC commented that it was all a bit bright.

On a slighty serious note, given that her clothes seem to sell - can anyone suggest to me ( a man lol ) just who actually buys her ranges. !

On a slighty serious note, given that her clothes seem to sell - can anyone suggest to me ( a man lol ) just who actually buys her ranges. !

I think you've inadvertantly answered that one.....drag queens? Now they're not known for their taste are they? lol!

Apologies to anyone on here who's buying....people obviously do, as she keeps coming back, like a turd that just won't flush away!

OH NO, now we are all friends I have to confess that I am responsible for a little bit of that unflushed turd. ..........
I have 2 pairs of black wide legged Michelle Hope Trousers in the speckledhen wardrobe upstairs! I could try to justify this but it will just sound like feeble excuses, i.e. I wear for work and they are comfy - I'm so ashamed! (but I'm still going to wear them!)

Must rush now, my act starts in 10 minutes..lol

Now I don't know whether you are all disgusted about my trousers or if I have stunned you into appalled silence......

Oh, the wit has been exceptional today, I must say! Been snorting and out-loud laughing at the 'toilet humour'-that comment was a master stroke! Come to think of it, I probably look like Beth-the-model, as I sit here on my ownsome. eeewww! Anyhoo ... wouldn't dare to criticise Your wardrobe, as My Artscape tops are peeking out from my shelves. cough cough Yeah ... uh, nite-nite

I do not know about her clothes, I do object to her being so arrogant, she actually said, " I order you " to buy her stuff :grin: (sorry I had to laugh at the absurdity)

Now I don't know whether you are all disgusted about my trousers or if I have stunned you into appalled silence......

I have to say that of all her gadawfull pieces, her trousers are OK as they do tend to be a solid cover and not like caravan curtains circa 1964!!

Well done you for the confession. XX

Thing is though,years ago presenters always used to wear the clothing lines.

I couldn't count how many chinese B&W tops JR used to wear.

Now you don't see any of them wearing QVC's clothes.....ever.....unless they are presenting an hour in a certain range.

Michele hope doesn't even wear her own clothing!!! Only a top over generic black jeans and leggings!!!

I have to say that of all her gadawfull pieces, her trousers are OK as they do tend to be a solid cover and not like caravan curtains circa 1964!!

Well done you for the confession. XX

Oh I love you Catkins, you lovely person you!! I have to agree as I do not have any of her curtain-tops....

It's her hair? :eek: - makes Kelly Hoppen look positively groomed!

I know, I don't have hair like that - mine is huge and very curly like a massive afro, my son says it is sometimes embarrassing like when we all went to Corfu and had a meal on the veranda of a restaurant and it all stood up on the top of my head in the wind...plus once I got blown into the garage with loads of leaves and the man behind the counter screamed!

On second thoughts maybe Micheles hair would be better - hmmmm, not sure!

Latest posts

Back