Michelle Hope and that hideous pink dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Goodness that last bright pink dress they had on in the Michelle Hope hour tonight at 8pm was hideous. All gathered skintight around poor Bula's boobs and tummy. Left absolutely nothing to the imagination and Michelle was getting quite hysterical behind the camera saying how they had to pair it up with the mesh cardy to show it off properly. From the camera distance there wasn't much of Bula's "shape" you couldn't imagine/see.

Why? don't they put the models in bigger sizes sometimes. Often a slightly larger size is just more flattering!! They had a pair of grey trousers on in the hour too and they were sooo figure hugging around the "bottox" they looked quite obscene, and that was on a model with no flabby tummy to speak of, I can just imagine what they would have looked like on me!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Did make me smile tho that they never went back to show Michelle again as I wouldn't have been half surprised if she hadn't flounced off set as she was getting really frustrated cause they were modelling her stuff her way. Tell you what though goodness her prices have really gone up!! a thin t-shirty material vest top with matching skirt came in well over £80!!

Oooh!

I hope she has thrown a strop and flounced off into the sunset .... forever

She has such a high (misguided ) opinion of herself and her clothes and from what I've seen has no sense of humour whatsoever. She gets really irritated if focus is taken away from her precious "creations" . Can't stand the woman.

She always hides her face away from the camera, behind her curtain of hair - anyone else notice that ? Why ? has she had 'work' done do you think ?

I agree with Spooky....MH seemed on the verge of angry when the mesh cardi couldn't be produced straight away. She must have realised that the dress was so hideous that no-one in their right mind would buy it on the strength of how it looked on Bulah.(not a good sign if a model can't make something look good)

Bulah was either completely au naturel or she was wearing an Aaaah bra. Either way, not a good look.

After reading the two threads about M. Hope thoguht I'd take a look at one of the videos as I don't watch QVC on the tv, just read here and look online when ness - OMG 'MY EYES', I regret that, the one I was looking at was this Spring Lace Open Cardigan by Michele Hope, item No. 151986. At the end Sharon comes on wearing all three items and its is horrible, truely horrible. Who in their right minds? Michelle in the background going on about 'I have had so many people write to me telling me how fantastic this is and Charlie harping on about how pretty it is.

Michelle Hope and that hideous pink dress

Small wonder that we get such hideous fashion from abroad, when MH's gaudy offerings are seen on QVC as British fashion...I would love to know who wears her ott snap crackle pop stuff..

I dont think some of her designs are to my taste, and I have not seen the aforementioned pink dress yet but I am watching the show now and I think she is a very nice lady! I dont like her "you"ve been Tangoeg" look, though! Some of the prints are very pretty too, and to me looks like a lot of what you can buy in M & S. We cant all like the same things otherwise we would all look like clones of each other wouldn't we. I thought her comment to compliment Goody NOT looking like mutton dressed as lamb in her outfit was quite amusing.

I had the TV on in the back ground and just happened to see some black straight leg trousers being shown .... thought they don`t look like straight legs when on walks another model in a purple colored pair and for me they were completely different trousers being straight legged and rather close fitting at the ankle....the black ones walked off sharpish then.....surely they must have realised they had made a boo boo ...would have thought the `designer` would have noticed straight away Out of curiousity I looked at the video of 145973 and I`m sure I`m right ..They mustn`t have noticed or the video wouldn`t still be on would it?.....slap shot work on someones part !!

I dont think some of her designs are to my taste, and I have not seen the aforementioned pink dress yet but I am watching the show now and I think she is a very nice lady! I dont like her "you"ve been Tangoeg" look, though! Some of the prints are very pretty too, and to me looks like a lot of what you can buy in M & S. We cant all like the same things otherwise we would all look like clones of each other wouldn't we. I thought her comment to compliment Goody NOT looking like mutton dressed as lamb in her outfit was quite amusing.

She's so lucky that her shows end today, as she's getting more and more orange.

She has such a high (misguided ) opinion of herself and her clothes and from what I've seen has no sense of humour whatsoever. She gets really irritated if focus is taken away from her precious "creations" . Can't stand the woman.

I couldn't have put it better myself! She is one deluded woman! I don't know what I hate most - her, or the clothes 'cause there ain't much to like about either!

Latest posts

Back