Michelle Hope!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Oh goodness. She looks like a leatherette Barbie doll crossed with Farrah Fawcett! And Jackie Kabler looks like Michelle Collins did in EastEnders all those years ago. She keeps saying "owwa" (to rhyme with "flower") when she should say "hour" to rhyme with "flaaaah!" And Michelle Hope - her VOICE! It's really weird! She's simpering but sounds like she's been drugged! Hahahaha! Dreadful woman!

I remember a couple of years ago seeing a strange post on the QVC FB page from someone with a Chinese name, complaining about being ripped off by Michelle Hope. The thrust of the post seemed to suggest that that MH had placed a substantial order with a Chinese company to produce some of her clothes. The clothes were shipped to the UK, she then complained about the quality, never paid nor returned them to the company. The post was in broken-ish English and the poster was very angry. No idea if there was any veracity in his claim, but it was removed pretty pronto by the QVC FB police. If it is indeed true, then Barbie is not the all she holds herself out to be.

I remember a couple of years ago seeing a strange post on the QVC FB page from someone with a Chinese name, complaining about being ripped off by Michelle Hope. The thrust of the post seemed to suggest that that MH had placed a substantial order with a Chinese company to produce some of her clothes. The clothes were shipped to the UK, she then complained about the quality, never paid nor returned them to the company. The post was in broken-ish English and the poster was very angry. No idea if there was any veracity in his claim, but it was removed pretty pronto by the QVC FB police. If it is indeed true, then Barbie is not the all she holds herself out to be.

It sounds plausible. I worked for a very well-known shirt manufacturer that market themselves as being very British and they use child labour to manufacture their products all around the world. They have excellent PR and so nobody knows about it! I bet Barbie is the same! She looks so leathery and that simpering voice! She should make those relaxation CD's! She sends me to sleep with that voice. Her intonation is just very odd!

I'm not one of her greatest fans, but at least she's BRITISH ! QVC throw every god-awful designer from the States our way, who get plenty of exposure, so why don't they do the same for British Designers.

I remember about 4 or 5 years ago when she presented one of her shows. It was so obvious that she's had a facelift. She looked totally different to the previous visit.

I remember about 4 or 5 years ago when she presented one of her shows. It was so obvious that she's had a facelift. She looked totally different to the previous visit.

She is really quite peculiar, a bit like Barbie's older sister, Babette, who rather overdid it on the old sunbeds!

Latest posts

Back