Millie on Gem Collector

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw the first twenty minutes. Bless her, she was definitely parachuted in. Did she hold the fort well, in the end?

Bless her, she was definitely parachuted in. Did she hold the fort well, in the end?
I was surprised to see Millie after she had accepted the redundancy payout; I thought there had to be a lengthy waiting period due to strict rules for tax purposes. It looks like Gem Collector is now a separate legal entity from Gemporia, so if one goes down, it doesn't take the others with it.

I thought she coped well, though sometimes she looked like a rabbit in the headlights. She could have done more prep and refreshed her knowledge, as she is a GIA graduate after all .

I was surprised to see Millie after she had accepted the redundancy payout; I thought there had to be a lengthy waiting period due to strict rules for tax purposes. It looks like Gem Collector is now a separate legal entity from Gemporia, so if one goes down, it doesn't take the others with it.

I thought she coped well, though sometimes she looked like a rabbit in the headlights. She could have done more prep and refreshed her knowledge, as she is a GIA graduate after all .
How do you know she was made redundant? A lot of presenters are self employed not employees.

Gem Collector is part of Gemporia. They're all under the 'Gemporia Partner' umbrella now.

We don't know the circumstances about how quickly she was drafted in though - so she can't be blamed for being unprepared.

Latest posts

Back