Missing Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else really missing Ellis Ward from Ideal. I watch her over on TJC but its not the same somehow. I loved her energy and madness. She was always on a lot on Saturdays and Ideal isn't the same now, Saturdays are the most boring day now in Ideal. I think Ideal should have fought tooth and nail to keep Ellis. I don't know the circumstances of her leaving, but I hope Ideal didn't let her go lightly.

I miss you El!

I think the other females at Ideal have got a lot more confident since Ellis departed, maybe a bit cocky even. if they could let Ellis go they should think on. I cannot understand the leave. She had only just returned from her operation leave, then gone, without even so much as a goodbye. I think Ellis would have loved to at least be able to say goodbye and thank you, she didn't get that and I feel that was wrong.

Last edited:
Is anyone else really missing Ellis Ward from Ideal. I watch her over on TJC but its not the same somehow. I loved her energy and madness. She was always on a lot on Saturdays and Ideal isn't the same now, Saturdays are the most boring day now in Ideal. I think Ideal should have fought tooth and nail to keep Ellis. I don't know the circumstances of her leaving, but I hope Ideal didn't let her go lightly.

I miss you El!

No, don't miss her at all - never really liked her. Maybe she wanted to leave.

I think the other females at Ideal have got a lot more confident since Ellis departed, maybe a bit cocky even. if they could let Ellis go they should think on. I cannot understand the leave. She had only just returned from her operation leave, then gone, without even so much as a goodbye. I think Ellis would have loved to at least be able to say goodbye and thank you, she didn't get that and I feel that was wrong.

Maybe she wanted to leave and move on to other things.

I bet she is enjoying her new job, hope so. They used to have decent jewellery on IW a lot. Maybe they need to bedazzle the Karchers and Halogens with some craft gems to bling up the proceedings! :giggle:

I'm afraid that, as a presenter, I don't miss her either. I felt that, in a profession where you have to perfect pretending you like things you don't in order to sell them, she had perfected her trade.

As a person, she seemed perfectly nice.

Latest posts

Back