Missing Stone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you look at this picture closely you can see one of the diamond accents is missing.

http://www.gems.tv/Products/Search.aspx#Product=IRVJ98

I expect you will get the same picture on your authenticity certificate.

So much for the numerous levels of quality control then.......

Oh gawd, there really doesn't seem to be much hope then does there. You should expect whoever did the photo and put it on the web to have noticed, let alone the rest of the workforce. Maybe Steve and Sarah are just too soft on their staff, or maybe too many Chiefs and not enough Indians doing the nitty gritty checks. :mysmilie_506:

OMG...............I thought I might dip my feet in the GEMS TV pool again but this has made me slam on the brakes again to any bidding ! LOL

Glad some-one else saw that I thought it was either me - or a trick of the light or any other excuse I could think of............

'fraid I always think long and hard about buying off Gems at the moment as after buying a marquise tanzy ring direct off the gems site it arrived with the tanzy not set properly. A closer look at the online picture showed that if you knew - yup the tanzy had not been set properly. So in this case, on a fairly expensive ring, quality control had been to my mind non existent - main stone not properly set, photographed knowing that it was unwearable, whoever packed it MUST have seen that the stone was not set properly etc

Sent back to customer services for repair - no rush - it took over a month and the event the ring was bought for had of course been and gone. I kept the ring - because I love the marquise tanzy and the ring setting but it does irk me every so often that I never got my postage re-imbursed for sending the ring back despite asking for it several times - but hey ho

That is aweful Anjo. I really don't think I would buy something that needed repair, but when you really like something, it is so disappointing. I never understand how the packers can pack things that are broken or faulty.

For a "Boutique" item that picture us totally shocking. I'm sure most of us looking in a Boutique would expect to see very high end items, and to look at a picture like that in a Boutique range online would make me close the page and walk away.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, i have already contact our photographer and the factory for a full explanation

many thanks

steve

Latest posts

Back