Model Joy's bazookas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Just seen the promo for the Nina Leonard TSV. Could Joy hoist them up any higher? I'm surprised she can see her feet!

joy looks amazing in real life. slimmer than on the telly. she is tall around 5'10/5'11 and very pretty. the tsv is quite nice but i dont do more than one maxi at a time

I think she's gorgeous. And she puts up with an awful lot of little digs about her size. It's a good job she's getting paid for it!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Joy is a stunning woman and if looked like she did I wouldn't care who knew what my ****** dress size was. Actually I don't care who knows. I just don't look like Joy lol.

She has amazing legs too.

Only saw a wee bit of the show with Debbie Flint but nearly cheered when Debbie not only gave Joy's dress size but also Tania's. Tania is a size 12 apparently. I'm surprised because I thought she would have been a 10 at most. Tania looked great in the TSV as always.

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Joy WITHOUT all her embellishments - the wig, the false nails, and a more natural bra - I bet we'd all pass her by in the street !

Latest posts

Back