Model Saffi Karina - Plus size model!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow - since when did size 12/14 become plus size?

She looks absolutely fab in those pictures - a normal, healthy size... like you say, funny old world.

Blimey if that is classed as a plus size, god help us! She looks absolutely beautiful on that photo.

Perhaps the 'industry' is calling for a new category, like......... GARGANTUAN ! that'll be me then.

I'm anything, depending on the make, between an 18 and 22 and 5'7. So why don't I look a lot heavier and bigger than Joy ???? Equally, whenever I read of 'people' weightlossing from a size 20/22 down to a size 14 or whatever in magazines, I STILL don't look as large as these people, and believe me I've asked loads of family and friends "do I look as big as them ?", the answer is always a truthful NO. I can never figure this out, unless my slim legs give an optical illusion. Does anyone else read these magazines and think the same ??

By saying a size 12/14 is a plus size they are saying a size 10 and below is 'normal' what rubbish. This does nothing to encourage young people to keep to a healthy weight and size.

She is absolutely stunning. If you look at the advert she has done for her new agency, I would say she is probably a 14 in those shots. Still gorgeous, but she looks a little bigger. Maybe this is where the 12-14 is coming from. She is probably more a 10-12 which is completely normal!!

well if she went to evans the plus size shop nothing would fit her. the modelling world it seems is run by men who want all women to look like stick and bones and are afraid of what reall women look like

I've no idea what size she is but she is a stunning girl that's for sure certain.

She must be more than at 10 or her agency wouldn't have dropped her. The modelling world is a bit bonkers at the best of times.

Latest posts

Back