Moira C claims to be "48 in February". ROFL

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she looks a bit dated in her style which might make her look older that she is but not necessarily facially.

I'm very jealous that she has all those kids, works and still has loads more energy than I ever seem to have. I think she is funny.

At last someone who agrees with me! Looking at her face she is certainly not an older looking almost 50 year old. There are people much younger with more wrinkles and sagging jaw lines - Moira you look great!

As for the scarflaces. As I have said before I do have quite a few and when I do wear them I always get compliments even from my daughters who at first thought it hilarious that I should consider ordering them. I suggest that people should try them out - you may even like them! :33:

When Moira says she'll be 48 in February, could she actually be talking about her waist measurement?

Just an innocent question!

She was on today with her mum
And I'm sure i heard her say she would be 50 this coming Feb

I don't know why age came up as I wasn't paying any attention she was rabbitting away as usual and Ellis who usually talks for England kept trying to steer her back to the products, which was quite funny as it is usually Ellis that goes of ata tangent

I heard more than saw..........and did hear 15 children between them, and thought what the heck as that got to do with scarves and bags!

I switched off again then, telly as well!

I watched the show and Moira's mum, Ann(e), is absolutely charming. She demonstrated various ways to wear the scarflace and Moira was on her very best behaviour!

I am a great fan of family run businesses and love the warmth and support displayed by this particular one. Not so long ago Moira's daughter-in-law appeared on a few presentations.

Wishing all at Scarflace a wonderful Christmas!

Latest posts

Back