Molton Brown 4 Piece Wash Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there are so many places selling molton brown for the same price as qvc minus the postage costs. the gingerlilly set with the soap is availble in fenwicks and i believe john lewis

Is that a decent price SCW?

They sell the 100ml bottles in stores sometimes at £10 each so they were stating it is worth £40 but it is only 100ml more than a full size bottle and they are £18 so ml for ml it is not that great a price! Sold out now anyway!

Unless someone specifically wants MB gifts in time for Christmas then I`d wait until nearer the time and they`ll put leftover gift sets in a sale. So will L`Occitane and other brands. Every year I stock up with sale gift sets and I save some for birthday presents throughout the year, those in non Christmassy boxes etc and others I use myself. Debenhams always have some fab gift sets post Christmas.

That set never actually made it onto the website, even when the presentation was on. I was trying to order throughout the presentation. People were phoning/texting etc and complaining.

That set never actually made it onto the website, even when the presentation was on. I was trying to order throughout the presentation. People were phoning/texting etc and complaining.

This happened with a Leighton Denny OTO a while ago. It was a set of 4 or 5 metallic colours. I would have got that if it was available online, but they did phone orders only (for some reason). It annoyed me, but I got over it because it ended up saving me money.

Latest posts

Back