Molton Brown Bargain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown Bargain

Molton Brown 3 Piece Bathing Collection 300ml £36.96 + post

1 x Suede Orris Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
1 x Flame Tree & Pimento Orris Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
1 x Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)

I’m not buying these but has anyone tried the Pimento one? I wonder what it is like as I have never seen it in a shop to try. I think it might be an outlet fragrance.

I’m not buying these but has anyone tried the Pimento one? I wonder what it is like as I have never seen it in a shop to try. I think it might be an outlet fragrance.
Great find, Super.

Pimento sounds hot! love some feedback on these flavours, mostly the Pimento!!! & Flora. T, ia. xx

I got the Flame Tree & Pimento in a set of two for £26 (the other being Serene Coco & Sandalwood). You can still get that duo online if you’re interested. I’ll have to sniff it again tomorrow if I remember.

I've just checked my MB stash because I bought the 500ml version of Flame Tree...now it's in my shower pending the next time I wash (whether I need it or not!).
It's not overbearingly after-shavey, but probably more of a unisex/masculine scent; not floral or girly. It's got stronger wood notes than pepper (pimento), possibly like cedar. I love it! If you like Black or Pink Pepper you should like this but it isn't as strong as Black Pepper. It would sit under scents without fighting; particularly if you like woody notes. Not so much of the tobacco mentioned in the blurb IMHO.

If I had the talent to describe fragrances I'd say, "it would suit a Wolf or Red Riding Hood waiting for the Woodsman to arrive with his chopper."

Oh no I've just put this trio in my basket! This is why I can't trust myself to look at posts like this! I'll try to talk myself out of it because I treated myself to Bizarre Brandy shower gel and perfume in the sale (possibly the Black Firday one). I AM WEAK!

I really like the MB fragrances - especially the peppers and tobacco - but since I learned they test on animals I've boycotted them :mad:

On their website they say “approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme”. Is that out of date?

Oh no, I am back in this thread and close to temptation!
🎶Girl can't help it, girl can't help it🎶... it could be your theme song 😋

Latest posts

Back