Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned elsewhere but it‘s worth checking department stores which sell MB as they may have just further reduced their Christmas gift sets (in red boxes) and individual festive edition bottles, as has my local department store. I bought a set of three body washes for £32.50 last night and a body lotion for £15. They also have boxed hand sets (wash, lotion, cream) for £27.50.

In their stores, all the 50mls EDTs are on sale, I bought last week down from £60 to £42, the hand cream sets are £21, and they still have the special limited edition bath/shower and hand washes and some trios bath/shower gels on sale. MB have started a points rewards for shopping with them, you get money off for collecting points.

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Hand Wash Collection & Box £43.98 + £0.30 post

• 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Lime & Patchouli Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Blue Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
Total RRP £88 + post (as each is £22)

Molton Brown 3 Piece Invigorating Body Wash 300ml Set £41.97 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Cardamom & Cedarwood Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Total RRP £75 + post (as each is £25)

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Hand Wash Collection & Box £43.98 + £0.30 post

• 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Lime & Patchouli Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
  • 1 x Blue Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml)
Total RRP £88 + post (as each is £22)

Molton Brown 3 Piece Invigorating Body Wash 300ml Set £41.97 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Invigorating Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Cardamom & Cedarwood Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Total RRP £75 + post (as each is £25)
Thanks SCW - bought!

Clearly there must be something wrong with me, because the idea of spending £45 on a few bottles of liquid soap is just insane to me. I don't see where the value is, in terms of the difference that a 79p bottle of Carex is and the £11+ for this, apart from the fact that 'it smells nicer'.

Fair enough if people like it - it's a cheap price compared to what they usually charge. But it still feel like £11 for a handwash is a good example of the Kao Corporation taking the piss with price.
Glad someone else thinks like me

Clearly there must be something wrong with me, because the idea of spending £45 on a few bottles of liquid soap is just insane to me. I don't see where the value is, in terms of the difference that a 79p bottle of Carex is and the £11+ for this, apart from the fact that 'it smells nicer'.

Fair enough if people like it - it's a cheap price compared to what they usually charge. But it still feel like £11 for a handwash is a good example of the Kao Corporation taking the piss with price.
Yeah I’ve not bought a MB bargain for years.
Probably goes back to when they had the original brand ambassador and they had more than just hand washes and shower gel in kits.

There’s a boxed set of Pettigree Dew hand wash and lotion in Outlet on MB’s website for £19.60. Unfortunately, to get the free P&P, you have to spend £49 so would need to buy 3 sets or spend £30 on additional items.

I don't really buy MB anymore as I prefer L'occitane for my daily use. I gift MB to family and friends that like it. So I may buy one MB kit a year as presents.
Can I be your friend...? Fwend!!

I spotted that as well - just proves what a good deal the set is, eh? I did a llloyd and calculated that the break-down (if you get free P&P) is £9.17 for the HW and £10.43 for the HL. Thought I’d give you the morning off! 😉😀
I wouldn't bother. She needs to be worked hard. Keeps her in line.:D

If you like the body lotions (I know some are not so keen), there’s a business seller on eBay doing three 300ml bottles of Grapeseed BL for £22.99 so about £7.66 a bottle. If you want 2 x 3, 3 x 3 or even 4 x 3 (!), it‘s even cheaper.

Grapeseed Body Lotion x3

I only recently tried Grapeseed and really like it - it’s not one of the big hitter fragrances, just a clean, fresh smell but that suits me sometimes. I don’t know if it’s old stock but most of my “stockpile” is so I’m not fussy! The same seller also sells a single bottle for £9.50, if you want to try it.

If you like the body lotions (I know some are not so keen), there’s a business seller on eBay doing three 300ml bottles of Grapeseed BL for £22.99 so about £7.66 a bottle. If you want 2 x 3, 3 x 3 or even 4 x 3 (!), it‘s even cheaper.

Grapeseed Body Lotion x3

I only recently tried Grapeseed and really like it - it’s not one of the big hitter fragrances, just a clean, fresh smell but that suits me sometimes. I don’t know if it’s old stock but most of my “stockpile” is so I’m not fussy! The same seller also sells a single bottle for £9.50, if you want to try it.
That fragrance is a new one on me to be honest Andi, I've never even heard of it never mind smelled it.

That fragrance is a new one on me to be honest Andi, I've never even heard of it never mind smelled it.
That’s interesting as I would say you are more knowledgeable about MB than I am as I only sort of got into it about three years ago and don’t know what some were previously known as, for example. (Can someone remind me what the former Japanese Orange is called now, by the way?). I had vaguely heard of Grapeseed but don’t know where from. There‘s no fragrance breakdown on the bottle apart from “citrusy fresh bergamot - refined, sparkling, light”. It’s not a strong bergamot to me.

Latest posts

Back