Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hm, I got a text message from MB yesterday.

They are doing 25% off Friends and Family this weekend.

Sorry, I didn't open the text just read the headline, so not sure of how much you need to spend?

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Body Wash Collection & Box £46.98 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalytpus Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Yang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Total RRP £100 + post

Molton Brown Bargains

Molton Brown 4 Piece Body Wash Collection & Box £46.98 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalytpus Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Yang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
Total RRP £100 + post
Oh no! I hardly have any MB in my stash just one bottle and all of these are my favourites

Oh for God's sake, I've had no choice but to go for this. Templetree & Eucalyptus are two of my favourites and I'll use the Rhubarb even though I'm not a massive fan. The Ylang Ylang can be gifted.

Good old Q though, they've spelt both Eucalyptus & Ylang incorrectly on the website. Total amateurs.

Oh no! I hardly have any MB in my stash just one bottle and all of these are my favourites
its about half price give about 93p

should be £100 for £50.93 inc post so a decent deal for popular fragrances
Oh for God's sake, I've had no choice but to go for this. Templetree & Eucalyptus are two of my favourites and I'll use the Rhubarb even though I'm not a massive fan. The Ylang Ylang can be gifted.

Good old Q though, they've spelt both Eucalyptus & Ylang incorrectly on the website. Total amateurs.
i love them all though i got 3x500ml Eucalytpus from another offer (im not disclosing this) & i got another 500ml yang ylang myself so if i didnt i would of had both & thats how i spell them so i can understand why they spelt them wrong

An excellent set but I have made myself check the stash before leaping in, and naturally I have all three I like in there. I was persuading myself I could make the purple one a handwash… As I’ve just damaged a tooth and will no doubt have a large dental bill I think I shall (try to) resist.

its about half price give about 93p

should be £100 for £50.93 inc post so a decent deal for popular fragrances

i love them all though i got 3x500ml Eucalytpus from another offer (im not disclosing this) & i got another 500ml yang ylang myself so if i didnt i would of had both & thats how i spell them so i can understand why they spelt them wrong
Now this is a very good price. And unusually, it’s very nice fragrances with none of that revolting pepper……
But apart from special gifts, does anybody really spend £25 on shower gel?
MB have always been more luxurious than anything else, but there Is no way I would ever pay the listed price for them.

Now this is a very good price. And unusually, it’s very nice fragrances with none of that revolting pepper……
But apart from special gifts, does anybody really spend £25 on shower gel?
MB have always been more luxurious than anything else, but there Is no way I would ever pay the listed price for them.
the pepper ones are the next most popular & yes i know loads that do

Hmm, someone standing behind you with a gun, was there? Terrible when that happens.

Agree about the amateurs on the website, by the way. Typos are forgivable but the not checking and lack of care about the basic info are annoying.

I'm going to be smug and say I'm not going for this. I still have quite a few body washes so until I'm down to my last one I'm not buying.

CC

the pepper ones are the next most popular & yes i know loads that do
They must be, they seem to be in every set! Especially the black pepper… Part of the reason i don’t buy much these days.
And yes we are all different…. But it’s good to see a set with other fragrances once in a while. This set is perfect. And makes a very nice change.

Hmm, someone standing behind you with a gun, was there? Terrible when that happens.

Agree about the amateurs on the website, by the way. Typos are forgivable but the not checking and lack of care about the basic info are annoying.
Very poor lack of attention to detail

Yes there was actually 😂😂
Are you tempted with it Andi?

Yes there was actually 😂😂
Are you tempted with it Andi?
I’m sure you will be shocked but I’m giving it a miss. I am not wild about any of the four and although it’s getting harder as prices are rising everywhere (not so long ago these fours would have been about £48), I am sticking to my limit of about £12 per 300ml from MB. I know these aren’t that much more (£12.73) but I’m being strict with myself, particularly where it’s not fragrances I love, as I say. I don’t blame anyone else going for it, though.

I’m sure you will be shocked but I’m giving it a miss. I am not wild about any of the four and although it’s getting harder as prices are rising everywhere (not so long ago these fours would have been about £48), I am sticking to my limit of about £12 per 300ml from MB. I know these aren’t that much more (£12.73) but I’m being strict with myself, particularly where it’s not fragrances I love, as I say. I don’t blame anyone else going for it, though.

Are you feeling okay? Not wild about Templetree or Eucalyptus??
I’m seriously getting worried about you Andi because this level of rational thinking isn’t like you at all 😂

Are you feeling okay? Not wild about Templetree or Eucalyptus??
I’m seriously getting worried about you Andi because this level of rational thinking isn’t like you at all 😂
:ROFLMAO: I’m a bit concerned myself! There appears to have been an outbreak of common sense in the K household! Seeing the boxes of stuff in the spare room is a big incentive but mainly it’s because my skinflint gene comes to the fore when it’s not what I consider an unmissable bargain. I expect this is a pause rather than a stop to my stockpiling but better that than nothing, hey?

I can’t do links but found a reduced trio at an event price. 249277 contains body washes in
Bracing Silverbirch - what a blast from the past that is
Lemon & Mandarin - only had as handwash but it’s nice although mild
Bushukan - resurrected!!! I love this.
£44.96+£3.95 postage.
Dearer than Id like but it’s Bushukan so…

Also, I noticed QVC are back on Easyfundraising. When did that happen, anyone know? It’s 4% for new customers, otherwise 2%.

I can’t do links but found a reduced trio at an event price. 249277 contains body washes in
Bracing Silverbirch - what a blast from the past that is
Lemon & Mandarin - only had as handwash but it’s nice although mild
Bushukan - resurrected!!! I love this.
£44.96+£3.95 postage.
Dearer than Id like but it’s Bushukan so…

Also, I noticed QVC are back on Easyfundraising. When did that happen, anyone know? It’s 4% for new customers, otherwise 2%.
Well spotted, Mazza. I love Bracing Silver Birch as well. Not wild about Lemon & Mandarin, which just smells like many shop-bought washes, but it’s still a good set.

PS I bet QVC reappeared on EFR at the same time as Topcashback and Quidco, which was 2022 or maybe 202?

Thanks for doing the link Andi. My set has been ordered. I used to like Silverbirch and also had another favourite from way back when. I think it was orange and called something like Arctic Sea Moss? Of course, there was also the lovely Japanese Orange but I doubt that will come back again, but🤞.

Latest posts

Back