Molton Brown Baubles 3 Piece Collection Event Price/OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown Baubles 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 210035
QVC Price £24.00
Price £21.84
P&P £3.95

Three beautifully fragranced body washes contained in bauble shaped bottles. This festive trio from Molton Brown are perfect for hanging on the tree to surprise family and friends.

Contains:

1 x Ylang Ylang body wash (75ml) - a luxurious body wash encased in a festive bauble scented with yuan-zhi and cedarwood oil
1 x Pink pepperpod body wash (75ml) - a decadent, sultry body wash blended with pink pepper and patchouli encased in a festive bauble
1 x Eucalyptus body wash (75ml) - a decadent, invigorating eucalyptus oil body wash encased in a festive bauble

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210035

should say it says TSV but its not & most likely either a event price or OTO

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you SUPERCOOLWILLOW, My favourite fragrances, but I do not need any and I have run out of hiding places, or sometimes forget where I had hidden them :sweat:
They have reduced the sizes haven't they? They used to be 100 mls :cheeky:

I'm tempted by this because of how cute they are. lol! Same old with the fragrances though.

Am I wrong to be shocked at £8.60 for a 75ml shower gel?? The set only has £2.16 off, so discounted by just 9%.

Okay, I can answer the price thing. I was passing the MB store Belfast city centre Saturday and spotted a new one Tobacco so nipped in for a sniff. Ended up buying one of the new 50mls edts Oudh and Gold(love the shower/bath and it smells just like it), so I was given a free 100mls size shower/bath of my choice, she also gave me a 30mls of the new Tobacco one too.

Anyway on the sales receipt I noticed it said 100mls £10 and then discounted the £10.

Hmmmmmm tempted tempted to by for "gifting" to myself of course :mysmilie_59:

Actually, for the £10 secret santas and that malarkey at work and a creeping gift to my boss, not bad at that price. I could doctor the secret santa so I get to give to myself ha ha - well I don't want chocolate willies AGAIN do I?

CC

Latest posts

Back