Molton Brown 5 Piece Body Wash Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Molton Brown 5 Piece Body Wash Collection
Item Number: 214608
QVC Price £32.50
One Time Only Price £27.12
P&P £4.95

A five-piece collection of luxurious, heavenly-scented Molton Brown body washes, including Ylang Ylang, Pink Pepperpod, White Sandalwood, Templetree and Cocoa & Sandalwood. Discover your new shower ritual with this travel-friendly set from Molton Brown.
Contains:

1 x Pink Pepperpod (100ml) - pink pepper pods blended with patchouli and ginger
1 x Ylang Ylang (100ml) - a heady combination of ylang ylang, sweet cardamom and musk
1 x White Sandalwood (100ml) - luxurious narcisse, violet leaf and sandalwood
1 x Templetree (100ml) - notes of jasmine, coriander and floral rose
1 x Coco & Sandalwood (100ml) - a gentle mix of creamy coconut, sandalwood and jasmine

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214608

Not worth buying that from Q, up till midnight from Molton Brown themselves you can choose 6 bottles for £36 and no postage! Oh and you will get a free 30ml bottle and a gift box.

Last edited:
I can't see that offer on MB site, can you post a linky please? Thanks

It's ok, I e found it under create your own travel pack! Cheers for the heads up

Last edited:
Not worth buying that from Q, up till midnight from Molton Brown themselves you can choose 6 bottles for £36 and no postage! Oh and you will get a free 30ml bottle and a gift box.

Do you always get a free gift or do you have to spend over a certain amount? I'm asking cos I spent £18 in their shop and didn't get any freebie :mysmilie_10: Thanks x

Do you always get a free gift or do you have to spend over a certain amount? I'm asking cos I spent £18 in their shop and didn't get any freebie :mysmilie_10: Thanks x

You only get the freebie if you order online - 30ml size - I asked why and it's apparently because you can test in the shop but obviously not online hence their decision to send us a freebie if we make a purchase 'blind' online.

You used to always get them in store but the store rarely get them now, was chatting to staff recently and they said they get them so rarely and not many when they do. Online you get to choose which 30ml freebie you want.

I usually order on line but pick up in store so it's best of both worlds. Waiting for the discount which is due soon as I always order my Christmas gifts at that time.

You used to always get them in store but the store rarely get them now, was chatting to staff recently and they said they get them so rarely and not many when they do. Online you get to choose which 30ml freebie you want.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Back