Monsoon TSV 2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Monsoon TSV 3.jpg
    Monsoon TSV 3.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Monsoon TSV 4.jpg
    Monsoon TSV 4.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 242
I really like that top. I have a white one which is very similar and it is longer in length, I actually prefer the length of this one and the colours are gorgeous. I won't buy as I'm sure it'll be pricey and as nice as they are I can live without it!

I really like that top. I have a white one which is very similar and it is longer in length, I actually prefer the length of this one and the colours are gorgeous. I won't buy as I'm sure it'll be pricey and as nice as they are I can live without it!
There’s rather a lot a QVC fashion these days I can live without.😉😂

I think Ophelia will be doing her second TSV launch with shows at 9pm and midnight.

:rolleyes: :censored:

Monsoon have some really lovely bits in their shops, - a million miles from what they dump on QVC- I can't imagine the 'young things' that enter their premises swooping to buy this stuff !!! Its the same with Phase Eight, and Together - inferior knitteds, ghastly prints, and bog standard styles

The neckline’s nice & sleeve length but it’s a bit of a shapeless sack. Cheap to make as little intricate sewing Involved.

Monsoon Linen Pintuck Top with Button Detailing
Item Number: 193148
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £0.00

Choose the easy-breezy way of life with this linen pintuck top from Monsoon. With its relaxed fit and mandarin collar, it's ideal for those warmer months, offering you a casual yet sophisticated look you'll love. We're confident this Monsoon design will soon become a staple in your spring and summer style rotation.

We love linen - light linen fabrics are perfect for spring and summer. You can dress this chic Monsoon blouse up with slim-fit trousers and wedges, or go for a cool, casual everyday look with jeans and white trainers.

Shades to suit you - in a choice of subtle, elegant shades, you’re sure to find a colour to enhance your warm weather wardrobe. Coral, Lilac, Teal and Rose are gorgeous pastel options, or opt for Ivory or Khaki if you prefer more neutral tones.

• Round neckline
  • Button fastenings
  • 100% linen
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• Coral
  • Ivory
  • Khaki
  • Lilac
  • Rose
  • Teal

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 98cm (38.6"), M: 109cm (42.9"), L: 121cm (47.6"), XL: 133cm (52.4")
  • Length: S: 59.9cm (23.6"), M: 60.5cm (23.8"), L: 62.9cm (24.8"), XL: 63.3cm (24.9")

All measurements are approximate

Saw Julia wearing this today on a gardening hour and it was badly creased as you would expect from linen. I don't think I'll bother getting it or tuning in at 9pm!

Latest posts

Back