Monsoon TSV 28/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As others have said it’s too short - need several more inches on me I think! - but the arms are a weird length too?
Not sure if they’re meant to be 3/4 sleeve or not but on the model and photos at least, it’s neither 3/4 nor short sleeved...

I know a lot of people love linen but every one of the TSVs looks creased which is hardly a good look. No doubt they’ve been ironed or steamed but they look as though they’ve been thrown on the floor, scrunched up and then worn. 😳

I know a lot of people love linen but every one of the TSVs looks creased which is hardly a good look. No doubt they’ve been ironed or steamed but they look as though they’ve been thrown on the floor, scrunched up and then worn. 😳
Nothing new from Q Toril I guess then 🤔

I like linen and can cope with the creases if it’s well made and fitting.
This looks like a sack and an untidy one at that.
I used to love Monsoon in the days they did colourful skirts,tunics and cotton blouses with small puff sleeves.
I bought a lot and wore them to work all the time.
This is not the Monsoon I loved.

It will be interesting throughout the day to see how badly the top creases and how tatty it begins to look when worn at length by all the models and presenters!

I like linen and can cope with the creases if it’s well made and fitting.
This looks like a sack and an untidy one at that.
I used to love Monsoon in the days they did colourful skirts,tunics and cotton blouses with small puff sleeves.
I bought a lot and wore them to work all the time.
This is not the Monsoon I loved.

Me too, - I buy a lot from Sahara, the quality is beautiful, but it looks like this offering is not as 'flowing' as described. On the models it looks quite snug on the hips.

I've just switched on and I'm already cheesed off with the presentation. KP has just pretty much described £31 as a throwaway price for a top! These weren't her exact words, but to me this is what was implied. It isn't cheap, despite their being no p&p for a change. I would expect to pay around about the £24 mark for a top like this in one of the mid range high street retailers and around about £15 if it was supermarket fashion. I said I like the look of the top but having seen how creased and scruffy it looks, not any more. Now they're harping on about "tailoring" - what ****** tailoring?!
This has been followed by a few VT's..loving the one when the woman opens the front door to gently receive her parcel from postie, she narrows her eyes and mouths "thank you" as if they're actually giving her a precious gift. Be honest, have an old bird open the door wearing dressing gown and curlers and having a good rummage round the back of the bins to try and find her parcel!

Last edited:
I've just switched on and I'm already cheesed off with the presentation. KP has just pretty much described £31 as a throwaway price for a top! These weren't her exact words, but to me this is what was implied. It isn't cheap, despite their being no p&p for a change. I would expect to pay around about the £24 mark for a top like this in one of the mid range high street retailers and around about £15 if it was supermarket fashion. I said I like the look of the top but having seen how creased and scruffy it looks, not any more. Now they're harping on about "tailoring" - what ****** tailoring?!
This has been followed by a few VT's..loving the one when the woman opens the front door to gently receive her parcel from postie, she narrows her eyes and mouths "thank you" as if they're actually giving her a precious gift. Be honest, have an old bird open the door wearing dressing gown and curlers and having a good rummage round the back of the bins to try and find her parcel!
😂😂😂so true!!!
I am very much a bin rifler or skip rat as we (our family) would probably say!!!

Latest posts

Back