Most Expensive Birkenstock Ever £174!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absolutely ridiculous price. Is it a mistake? Even at £74.00 I wouldn't think of buying them. I think they are hoping that the free P&P will entice people to buy.

I have seen some in fashion supplements at around £150 and thought that was bad enough but £174 is ridiculous .

No one in their right mind would buy a pair of Birkenstocks for this much money, it's just ridiculous.

And don't forget Donna, one in every size for your gifting drawer! :mysmilie_17:

Sorry guys, this is the most expensive so far at £179.00!!!

Can't do link, stupid machine won't let me, but it's 124117...have Q lost the plot, maybe if you lived in London earning loads of money you'd be able to afford them, but I know up here I couldn't and wouldn't pay that much!!

That`s ridiculous pricing but someone will be daft enough to pay it. For £174 you could buy a beautiful pair of shoes from the likes of Hobbs, Jones etc and have enough change for morning coffee somewhere nice, your train ticket or parking and a perfume or makeup treat from somewhere on your way home. I know which I`d rather have and with the current sales offers in shops you could probably buy double what I`ve mentioned and more besides.

Getting P'd off now, every time I 'thank' or 'like' a post, laptop keeps freezing due to long running scripts and I have to close the page and log in again!:mysmilie_51:

Getting P'd off now, every time I 'thank' or 'like' a post, laptop keeps freezing due to long running scripts and I have to close the page and log in again!:mysmilie_51:

Used to happen to me too on internet explorer , i changed to chrome , and now firefox and no longer have that problem.

(mum writes)

Did anyone buy them? Sorry for treading on anyone's toes, no pun intended, but I don't even find them comfortable! I wonder if Glen's family have bought into these? ;D

I had one pair of Birkenstocks and they absolutely crippled me! Never again, but I know loads of people love them.

I had one pair of Birkenstocks and they absolutely crippled me! Never again, but I know loads of people love them.

Yes, I had a pair in white leather, lovely to look at but really uncomfortable. In the end, used them for slippers around the house, and even then, didn't want to be in them too long!

I bought some Birkenstock a couple of years ago. I wore them in the house for a few days to 'bed' them in, as advised by the guest. They went back because they made my feet look like boats and were the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn.

So ........ I don't mind what price they are because they're one shoe brand I will never buy again, but £170 plus seems a lot for a 'basic' toepost sandal.

(mum writes)

Did anyone buy them? Sorry for treading on anyone's toes, no pun intended, but I don't even find them comfortable! I wonder if Glen's family have bought into these? ;D

Yes, I wear them. I even wear the style they are selling that is so expensive (gizeh), and I even have a pair on right now. I find them very, very comfortable and I wear Birkenstocks a lot in the summer.

Latest posts

Back