Most hated sales spiel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night I caught a bit of Eildith (so?) Lordy that woman could give Del Boy a run for her money on the hard sell.

im not sue you told her that hairstyle with the bun and long uncombed tresses is a good look. She looked like someone out of a cheap production of the Mikado.
That's a brilliant description, she also needs to buy a lighter shade of DIY colour because that one's not doing her any favours.
Doesn’t she also do the wayfair ads. Agree re dark brown fringe - apparently generally women will chose a shade too dark so the tip is always to go one laughter (Josh Wood)
Yes, she turns up at someone's house & oohs about stuff. I might start 'Q spotting', it wouldn't be as nerdy as train spotting, just looking at adverts to spot anyone connected with the Q past or present - Lockdown#3 has finally got to me!
I've got a few already:
Eilidh
Glen Campbell
Marie-Francoise Wolff
Coco Bianco BA - can't remember her name
Paul Lavers - a rave from the grave!
I'm stopping now because my Mr T thinks I need psychiatric help & even the cat looks bemused.

I know we have done this before many times, but I wondered what new phrases have been introduced....

I still I hate Jill F saying "I only have the xxxx left for you in size x", Flinty saying think who you could give one to (and then reeling of random people - always teachers at Christmas), Jill F (and a ton of them now) "what I love about this is...."

I still can't cope with "a pant" or "dress it up or dress it down" (dress it up for what exactly)
Glad I am not the only one who hates that phrase from Jill Franks I have only xxxx left

'Collectors items'

That daft Dyson hair dryer BA is now claiming that their over priced coloured hair dryers are collectors. items!

And whats her face that's on with her is no advert for the product her hair looks dreadful

I heard that. I nearly snorted my tea. WTF is she on and does she think people are stupid? I've heard some crap spouted on QVC over the years but that takes the biscuit.

Buy one in every colour, folks! Hand them down in your family and one day one of the experts on Antiques Roadshow will make the crowd gasp and the owner swoon with the amount they're worth. Not!

I heard that. I nearly snorted my tea. WTF is she on and does she think people are stupid? I've heard some crap spouted on QVC over the years but that takes the biscuit.

Buy one in every colour, folks! Hand them down in your family and one day one of the experts on Antiques Roadshow will make the crowd gasp and the owner swoon with the amount they're worth. Not!
I had to find this & had a giggle over how earnest they were about the 'unreal' brands available on the Q; it was as though they had discovered the meaning of life. As for Abi/Abbie/Abbey what was she wearing? I know we would all love to have the opportunity to dress up & go out but she looked ridiculous in a dress designed for a bit of do, not a Saturday afternoon stint flogging hair dryers.

I had to find this & had a giggle over how earnest they were about the 'unreal' brands available on the Q; it was as though they had discovered the meaning of life. As for Abi/Abbie/Abbey what was she wearing? I know we would all love to have the opportunity to dress up & go out but she looked ridiculous in a dress designed for a bit of do, not a Saturday afternoon stint flogging hair dryers.
She looks like she's ready for Abigail's Party. I do not understand her desire to be decked out like a galleon in full sail whenever she appears for Dyson.

Last night I caught a bit of Eildith (so?) Lordy that woman could give Del Boy a run for her money on the hard sell.

im not sue you told her that hairstyle with the bun and long uncombed tresses is a good look. She looked like someone out of a cheap production of the Mikado.

I can't abide that woman! I turn off immediately every time I see her

Latest posts

Back