Moved thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyson

Guest Shopper
Hi, I had created a thread asking which were better Emu or Ugg boots and my thread isn't there anymore.

Does anyone know where its been moved to or has it been deleted completely?

As your thread will now be in The Drop, you have to be a VIP member to go there. Make a donation to the board of £6 and you become a VIP member.

It was moved I would say because it was nothing to do with QVC. Uggs are not sold at QVC, if it had been the best price or what are EMUs which are sold it would have been fine.

It always seems a little harsh to move a non-member's thread into the Drop where they can no longer see the thread they started. And now expect them to pay the subscription to view the answers?
As Tyson was referring to a QVC brand it seems fair to post a Q here in the visible QVC section; seems fair enough to compare a QVC brands with the nearest competition. Some QVC customer may only have come across Emu through the medium of QVC.

Jude xx

Hi, I had created a thread asking which were better Emu or Ugg boots and my thread isn't there anymore.

Does anyone know where its been moved to or has it been deleted completely?

Your thread had to be moved as it wasn't really about QVC. It is now in The Drop where we have lots of different sections. To view The Drop you do need to be a VIP Member.

Details about becoming a VIP are in this thread.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=367362#post367362

Last edited:
It always seems a little harsh to move a non-member's thread into the Drop where they can no longer see the thread they started. And now expect them to pay the subscription to view the answers?
As Tyson was referring to a QVC brand it seems fair to post a Q here in the visible QVC section; seems fair enough to compare a QVC brands with the nearest competition. Some QVC customer may only have come across Emu through the medium of QVC.

Jude xx

When this happens and the member contacts me I usually upgrade their account for 72 Hours so that they are able to follow their original thread and see what the drop is all about and see if it is for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back