MRS JAMES and all other big boobed women, take note!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best laugh of the month! Has this been demo'd on air yet? Or are they waiting for Julia to return from LA?

The lady guest that came in for the crafting session will need around six to keep her assest straight at night. She had huge bosoms. :D

Oh ladies - I started reading this thread and it has taken me half an hour because I am laughing so much - my sides hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Whilst mine have been known to flop about unattractively like salmon trying to swim upstream I hardly think this is a solution! :doh::blush:

You those promos QVC run where they say all their products are tested by experts? Well I want those expert big bosomed ladies onscreen doing demos showing us how this works! :giggle:

Perhaps I'm missing the point here, but surely if your breasts are needing to be supported at night, and you're not getting a decent night's sleep because of them...wear a blinking bra to bed, or Jamas with built in support! I can't see that wedging a lump of sweaty pink plastic in between's going to be much use!.....And WHY this sort of thing always come in an "attractive drawstring bag"....like you'll want to display it?

I just wish someone would order them and put up a review. Surely with a 30-day money-back-guarantee someone could be tempted to part with the P&P??? I would volunteer but I'm pregnant and uncomfortable enough as it is at night, especially when the kids decide that the only place to sleep is in my bed... on my throat...

Perhaps I'm missing the point here, but surely if your breasts are needing to be supported at night, and you're not getting a decent night's sleep because of them...wear a blinking bra to bed, or Jamas with built in support! I can't see that wedging a lump of sweaty pink plastic in between's going to be much use!.....And WHY this sort of thing always come in an "attractive drawstring bag"....like you'll want to display it?

Needs a drawstring bag to stop it slipping down to one's nether regions:happy:

Will this stop my boobs trying to suffocate me at night I wonder? Its getting to the stage where I dont need pillows! lol Oh heck on the upside I tend not to get chest infections too easily and the OH seems to like them so cannae complain too much!

Latest posts

Back