Nail varnish colour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
Does anybody know the make and colour of that light taupe brown colour nail varnish that Jill Franks and Pippa whatsername wear? I'd like to get some but don't know what it is.

Another one to throw into the mix is Porchester Square from Nails Inc., now being sold as a duo. I have Basil Street and it much paler in real life. Porchester Square is between Basil Street and Jermyn Street. The trouble is when Jill Franks is on with any nail brand, she uses their polishes and cannot live without them. She is the most insincere presenter on QVC. she told Heather from Nails Inc that Porchester Square is the onlly taupe shade she wears!!! Yesterday on the Decleor show she told Fiona that the handcream was wonderful because she does not do nail oil, so it was perfect for the cuticles. " I just can't use nail oil" she said. Really? on a Nails Inc show in the recent past, she told Heather that she loves using the oil pen, can't live without it. Awful woman

I love those shades - anyone seen anything similar on the high street?

I'd like a taupe/fawn/beige colour for the weekend, and even I wouldn't expect QVC to get one of theirs here that quick! :giggle:

No 7 have one called "beanie", but it's quite a dark taupe compared to supermodel.

I'd like a taupe/fawn/beige colour for the weekend, and even I wouldn't expect QVC to get one of theirs here that quick! :giggle:

John Lewis stock Leighton Denny if there is one near you. Order online and pick up at your store if they don 't have it.

Models Own "Nude Beige" is a very nice taupe shade. They sell in Boots for £5.00 each.

Or Barry M "Mushroom" if you're on a budget.

Jill is wearing a grey tonight which I think is Nails Inc but I can't remember what it's called. But OPI or LD might have something similar. I have the Nails Inc grey but it's not a great consistency and it's hard to get a good even coverage. It's lovely IF it goes on OK

Thanks very much for the suggestions - I will be hunting a fawn down later today! :grin:

Latest posts

Back